Pathfinder Ambassador Program -- Now Available!

Having the same issue as well, missing all 6 legendary dice, though Steam shows that I have both the "All Alts" and the "All Treasures" DLC (and I have all the alts and treasures in my collection).

PFID is AB28BAA143E5B93A

I can't seem to find the promotional ally cards in my collection nor can I find any of the dice.

In your Collection with the Owned Filter active, if you own them, you'll find the Eder Ally and Pallegina Ally cards under the B tab, and the Goblin Golem of Obsidian Ally card under the P tab.  Make sure you've also selected the Ally symbol.

I checked, and while I have the Goblin Golem of Obsidian, I'm missing Eder, Pallegrina and the 6 legendary dice.

Edited by Mother

Hello, nice to see the Ambassador's program working, but like others despite having been updated to the obsidian version I'm missing all legendary dice.

PFID-5F8382542549861A

Also I moved a copy of Eder, Pallegina and the Goblin Golem from Unclaimed to the Stash, then sold the cards and now in the Collection I only saw 2 copies of Eder and Pallegina while the Goblin Golem still show 3.

I'm not seeing the promo allies or the legendary dice either. The dice are especially odd because I was actually briefly able to see them in my collection, but when I went to equip them they were gone. Went back to my collection and they weren't there any more. 

Edit: I just wanted to specify, the allies I'm missing are Eder & Pallegrina. I already had the Obsidian Golem before the Ambassador upgrade and it's still there.

Edited by Fade2gray

Interesting Factoid: My profile picture depicts Belafa cosplaying as Ballos.

My Ambassador linking seems to have goofed up with the dice. I have the Edge of Sunset/Sunrise dice available to me, but not Edge of Midnight. Also, if I look in the store, it tells me I own six of each of the legendary dice except for Edge of Midnight which it says I own zero of. My PFID is 532D6850A3884A21. Thanx!

Hi Gotee12,

you should be good to go now :)

Thanx! One more question, are we only supposed to get the 3 Edge legendary dice sets or all 6?

Edit: nevermind, they have all shown up

Edited by Gotee12

I'm similarly in an odd state. I don't have any of the Edge of X dice sets, and although I have Pallegina and the Goblin Golem of Obsidian, I don't have Edér. This is 7 hours after linking accounts.

PFID 1E5C3C4037042C16

another account missing Pallegina and Edér - I already had a Goblin Golem, I now have 2.

I don't know about the dice... I seem to have them, 12 of Edge of Sunset and Edge of Midnight and 13 of Edge of Sunrise (can I trade down to 6 of each and get 6 Obsidian and 6 Haunted ;).

My PFID is D31679A076922E6B.

Edited by deny_conformity

PFID: D31679A076922E6B

Hi guys, forgive me as I'm not a programmer on the game, but these items are granted once you run the game. If they aren't appearing, try exiting it and restarting it again after a minute or so. You might have to try this 2-3 times.

Curious if everything starts to show up - then there shouldn't be anything needed on our end to make things appear. If that doesn't work though, please let us know!

Hi guys, forgive me as I'm not a programmer on the game, but these items are granted once you run the game. If they aren't appearing, try exiting it and restarting it again after a minute or so. You might have to try this 2-3 times.

Curious if everything starts to show up - then there shouldn't be anything needed on our end to make things appear. If that doesn't work though, please let us know!

This has lead to the strange situation where I have the cards in my stash but they don't show up in my collection...

PFID: D31679A076922E6B

I can't seem to find the promotional ally cards in my collection nor can I find any of the dice.

In your Collection with the Owned Filter active, if you own them, you'll find the Eder Ally and Pallegina Ally cards under the B tab, and the Goblin Golem of Obsidian Ally card under the P tab.  Make sure you've also selected the Ally symbol.

I checked, and while I have the Goblin Golem of Obsidian, I'm missing Eder, Pallegrina and the 6 legendary dice.

Ok, after closing and restarting the IoS and Steam versions this morning, I now have 5 of the 6 legendary dice, and still no Edar or Pallegina.

I'm not sure if the entitlements are slowly getting applied, or if my account merges are totally screwed up.  :(

I've quit and restarted several times on both PC and Mobile. I've had about 18 each of the Edge of Sunset and Edge of Midnight show up but none of the other dice have appeared. I'm also still missing the PoE promos.

PFID: 6DACD82683FC4A52

Edited by Fade2gray

Thanks, took me at least 8 time restarting the program but now I have all the dices but according to my collection I'm still missing one copy of Eder and Pallegina. Any idea ?

Hello, nice to see the Ambassador's program working, but like others despite having been updated to the obsidian version I'm missing all legendary dice.

PFID-5F8382542549861A

Also I moved a copy of Eder, Pallegina and the Goblin Golem from Unclaimed to the Stash, then sold the cards and now in the Collection I only saw 2 copies of Eder and Pallegina while the Goblin Golem still show 3.

I'm similarly in an odd state. I don't have any of the Edge of X dice sets, and although I have Pallegina and the Goblin Golem of Obsidian, I don't have Edér. This is 7 hours after linking accounts.

PFID 1E5C3C4037042C16

So I do appear to have Edér - there's an odd situation where (based on this post) the cards will show up in your Unclaimed but not your Collection. Just because.

I'm still missing the Edge of X dice sets after linking yesterday, however, and I don't have any of the "All Alts DLC" legendary dice, even though according to Steam I have the All Alts DLC (does Ambassador grant us that, or a partial?).

Personally never had a problem with Edér and Pallegina, I had 2 copies of each show up in my collection right after I linked my Steam and mobile accounts.

As for the dice... until last night, nothing had happened, but today, after closing and re-opening the app a few times (and giving it a few minutes in between, no clue if that factors into things), 18 each of all 6 legendary dice have shown up for me. Not sure why 18 (how can I ever possibly use more than 6 at a time?) but hey, that's fine.

This has lead to the strange situation where I have the cards in my stash but they don't show up in my collection...

I just check my stash and yep, they're there. Still missing from my collection though. I also had one more set of leg. dice show up, so I'm up to three legendary sets. Anyone know how many sets we're supposed to get in total?

Ok, after closing and restarting the IoS and Steam versions this morning, I now have 5 of the 6 legendary dice, and still no Edar or Pallegina.

I'm not sure if the entitlements are slowly getting applied, or if my account merges are totally screwed up.   :(

I now have 6 of the legendary dice (oddly, only 12 Fiery Core but 18 of the others), and still no Edar or Pallegina (not in collection, stash, or unclaimed).

Can an admin or dev check my account for oddities?

ID is 6499DE67DDCBBA44

I appreciate any help you can provide!

Sorry for the double post, but I think I solved part of the mystery surrounding Edar and Pallengina. For some reason, they're classified as "B" deck allies instead of "P" deck promo allies. I noticed while I was looking at their cards in my stash that they had a B, so I checked my B deck allies collection and there they were. I hope that clears up some of the confusion for everyone else.  

• Like 1

Hi,

Like some others I am having trouble getting the dice and promo characters from the offer.

I have logged in and out many times and still do not have them.

My ID is: DF3BED08C76EC22

Any help would be appreciated

My issue was resolved thanks to support. Cards were available but now shown in collection (display bug). And missing dice were added. Thanks

Hi,

Like some others I am having trouble getting the dice and promo characters from the offer.

I have logged in and out many times and still do not have them.

My ID is: DF3BED08C76EC22

Any help would be appreciated

My issue was resolved thanks to support. Cards were available but now shown in collection (display bug). And missing dice were added. Thanks

How did you engage support?  I still have no luck, and I've not heard back from anyone.