Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What are you playing right now?

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

SonicMage117

SonicMage117

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 628 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Nope not going to get Lawbreakers.
Spent the weekend playing more Overwatch competitive basically just winding up people as much as I can :biggrin:

Oh okay, cool, just curious.

Hurlshot

Hurlshot

Obsidian Order Hockey Puck

• Members
  • 8452 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:Hurlshot
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

I just bought the Hitman Season 1, but now I'm trying to decide if I should play through Absolution first, which I own but never started.

Blodhemn

Blodhemn

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 675 posts

Playing through the Neverwinter Nights 2 OC again. Almost forgot how many goddamn traps were in this game. This was what Neeshka managed to pick up from the Graveyard near Fort Locke alone:

7Fq1xct.jpg

Looks suspiciously like the point where I stopped playing, but the game is so generic that could be a number of places. Most likely will never finish it.

Agiel

Agiel

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 583 posts

The first act can be a chore, while the Original Campaign stays relatively generic fantasy throughout (though I find the companions endearing nonetheless), the game comes into its own starting with the second act. It's also worth playing as a preface to the Mask of the Betrayer expansion campaign which is universally loved by cRPG fans.

Blodhemn

Blodhemn

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 675 posts
Yeah, that's why I gave it a try, but just couldn't do it. One day I'll just skip straight to MOTB instead.

Belle Sorciere

Belle Sorciere

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

So I'm splitting my time between Shadow of Mordor and Secret World Legends.

Having fun with SWL for the moment, but I am dubious as to the sustainability with all the keys you need to get gear.

Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus

(9) Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1373 posts
  • Steam:Ask!
Broken Age, courtesy of ShadySands. It's a point and click adventure game, which I'm usually not into, but it's actually pretty dope - good story, good voice acting, and good writing/dialogue. I think I'm probably about halfway through after about 8 hours of playing it. It's only $4 on Steam right now, so I kinda wish I had just bought it myself...but I didn't know for sure if I'd like it or not. As far as P&C games go, the puzzles have left me...er, puzzled, a few times, but overall, it's fairly forgiving, I think. I mean, I don't play P&C games and I haven't had too much trouble.

Edited by Bartimaeus, Yesterday, 10:27 AM.

Mamoulian War

Mamoulian War

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2913 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:mamoulianfh
  • Kickstarter Backer
Reached final dungeon of Tales of Berseria. I was able to kill off all optional bosses except one, which is 45 level above me at moderate difficulty.

Played through the last quarter of game on hardest chaos difficulty, but last dungeon really has gone up in difficulty, despite having pretty pimped-up gear. 8 battles took me almost 1 hour, and got almost destroyed in the last one. I love the challenge to be honest, but this way, I would spend more than 8 hours before final fight :-P I think I will have to lower the difficulty one step lower to intense and get 2 or three more levels, and then try to change back to chaos.

The difference between Intense and Chaos in ToB is that enemies have 15 more levels compared to Intense, and that can make some battles with lot of casters pretty heavy :-D
  • Labadal likes this

Tale

Tale

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 10490 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:Taleroth
  • Kickstarter Backer

How do you like Tales of Berseria? I checked the demo out yesterday just to see how it performed and it was better than expected.

Mamoulian War

Mamoulian War

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2913 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:mamoulianfh
  • Kickstarter Backer
Hmm my personal oppionion is, that it is the 2nd best, if Tales of game I've played.

I have played only and all releases on PS3 and PS4.

As a prequel to Tales of Zestiria, it is better in almost all of the aspects. The combat is more streamlined though, compared to all previous modern Playstation Tales of titles.

It is also pretty easy for me. Played almost 3/4 of the game on two hardest difficulties. But it might be, because I am used to Tales of games combat. I have spent almost 800 hours in playing various Tales of titles.

The story is much more darker than previous titles, but feels more consistent. I think they find much better balance between traveling, combat and cutscenes compared to Tales of Zestiria. And there are tons of minigames. Some are more fun for me some are less, but you can find almost anytime something which will catch your attention.

Tbh for me, Tales of series surpased Final Fantasy long time ago, and offer much better entertainment.

10/10 from me.
  • Tale likes this

Tale

Tale

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 10490 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:Taleroth
  • Kickstarter Backer

Tbh for me, Tales of series surpased Final Fantasy long time ago, and offer much better entertainment.

Not really hard at this point. Final Fantasy is probably the worst JRPG franchise I've played and has been for ages.

Edit: After saying that, I could not in good conscience have a pre-order up for Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age. I think I'll see about getting Berseria instead.

Hurlshot

Hurlshot

Obsidian Order Hockey Puck

• Members
  • 8452 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:Hurlshot
  • Kickstarter Backer

I am loving the new Hitman. It definitely compares favorably to Blood Money. So many options! I just finished Episode 1. The training was really well done too.

Malcador

Malcador

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 6840 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:Pft, consoles.
  • Kickstarter Backer
Stuck on a mission in Deserts of Kharak as there's a phantom unit I can't attack blocking the mission completion. Somewhat annoying that bug has persisted this long.

Gearbox quality :p

Labadal

Labadal

Janitor of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 3659 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

I'm replaying Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria, now that Shadow Hearts: FtNW is done. I wasn't going to do it, but it seems that this is the year that I replay stuff, instead of tackling my backlog. (To be fair, I've done a fair bit of tackling.) I was rummaging through my PS2 cases, and the game called to me. I couldn't resist. One last time, we go to battle.

Gorgon

Gorgon

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4440 posts

We play the game so differently.  When I play there is very little combat, none if I can help it.  My goal is always ghosting the mission, so to me the combat system is mostly irrelevant, since I don't really use it.  To me HITMAN is a puzzle game, not an action game.  Again, different strokes for different folks.

Edit: As an aside, I play Deus Ex the same way.  Get in, get the job done, get out without anyone being the wiser.

No achievement for killing 125 hostiles, well I'm not so sure about that gardener, in the militia hideout mission. I am disappoint...

That. was. hard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users