What's so funny right now?

Blarghagh

Thats not the loons, thats the official peta website!

Weird though that theres no mention of testicles and the (presumably) delicious recipes derived from. Surely its just an oversight. :lol:

Yeah but PETA isn't the same as your SPCA but both are part of animal rights movements.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Thats not the loons, thats the official peta website!

Weird though that theres no mention of testicles and the (presumably) delicious recipes derived from. Surely its just an oversight. :lol:

Oi, no mention about how the ejaculate is acquired or tested. Poor bulls get to mount fake cows after being turned on by real ones or have massive anal probes inserted for electrical stimulation to induce ejaculation (well after someone had half their arm up their butt).

Yeah. Industrial scale dairy farming isn't exactly nice, but it's not a picknick for the bulls either.

Awesome topic by the by. ;)

Edited by majestic

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Yeah but PETA isn't the same as your SPCA but both are part of animal rights movements.

Youre right! I think I was confusing the two organizations. Peta are cray cray. :yes:

Well as I said, it depends on how wide your definition is :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

an 80 year old white man married a 25 year old white girl

after a year she gave birth to a boy and the nurse asked the man "how did you do it at this age?" to which he replied "i keep the tools well oiled"

a year later she gave birth to a girl and the nurse asked again "do you really have it in you to make kids at this age?" and he replied "as i said, i keep the tools well oiled"

the next year she gave birth again and the nurse came to him and said "you forgot to change oil this time and the child came out black"

Come on. A rape joke? Seriously?

As a Cultural Marxist and member of the Frankfurt School I have to agree with you. This is a terrible joke because it is racist, sexist and surely somehow also transphobic.

Seriously though, it might not imply rape but maybe just his wife cheating on him (?).

• Like 1

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

an 80 year old white man married a 25 year old white girl

after a year she gave birth to a boy and the nurse asked the man "how did you do it at this age?" to which he replied "i keep the tools well oiled"

a year later she gave birth to a girl and the nurse asked again "do you really have it in you to make kids at this age?" and he replied "as i said, i keep the tools well oiled"

the next year she gave birth again and the nurse came to him and said "you forgot to change oil this time and the child came out black"

Come on. A rape joke? Seriously?
As a Cultural Marxist and member of the Frankfurt School I have to agree with you. This is a terrible joke because it is racist, sexist and surely somehow also transphobic.

Seriously though, it might not imply rape but maybe just his wife cheating on him (?).

Took me a sec, but our young Ben has a sense of humor!

Okay, it's about his young wife cheating on him...thats it. I don't see where rape would come from.

you see, sharp one is so used to the idea of migrants (who are sometimes of a dark colour, though not always black) being connected to rape that he makes this connection himself automatically.

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

Well, PETA is the agency that complained to Games Workshop over the prevalence of fur-wearing characters in all the art - most notably a certain chapter of Space Marines.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Well, PETA is the agency that complained to Games Workshop over the prevalence of fur-wearing characters in all the art - most notably a certain chapter of Space Marines.

to be fair space yiffs were a mistake

• Like 1

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

Space Wolves?

• Like 2
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

A U.S. Navy destroyer stops four Mexicans rowing towards Texas.
The Captain gets on the megaphone and shouts, “Ahoy, small craft. Where are you headed?”
One of the Mexicans puts down his oar, stands up, and shouts, “Gringo, we are invading the United States of America to reclaim the territory taken by the USA during the 1800s.”
The entire crew on the destroyer doubles over in laughter. The Captain finally catches his breath, gets back on the megaphone and asks, “Just the four of you?”
The same Mexican stands up again and shouts, "No senor, we are the last four. The other 21 million are already there."

• Like 2

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

UX9Lbqi.png

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

i think its reference to star wars?

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"