Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What's so funny right now?

• Please log in to reply
406 replies to this topic

Gfted1

Gfted1

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 5200 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

img_4120.jpg

• Volourn, Guard Dog and ShadySands like this

Raithe

Raithe

Lurking Caped One of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 3218 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
tumblr_oqz0qeBziX1tr1701o1_1280.png
  • Volourn, rjshae, TorontRayne and 1 other like this

rjshae

rjshae

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

starting-drama.jpg

rjshae

rjshae

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

z-funny-55.jpg

• the_dog_days and TorontRayne like this

algroth

algroth

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

That recalls a scene of Watership Down to mind, where the rabbit protagonists come across a road and, naturally, the cars that travel it.

• Bartimaeus and BruceVC like this

BruceVC

BruceVC

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 4328 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

That recalls a scene of Watership Down to mind, where the rabbit protagonists come across a road and, naturally, the cars that travel it.

I meant to mention this earlier but I am glad you stuck around on these forums, we don't seem to retain new members on Off Topic and there are no lady members. I raised this with the regular members as sometimes I feel new members may get the wrong impression if they don't know how some people post and communicate 

For example I support SJ in RL and someone like volo quite regularly refers to SJW as Nazis, he doesnt mean it in the way most of us would respond to that criticism. In my world a Nazi is a type of white supremacist with a flawed and reprehensible view of minorities so you don't call someone that unless  you want to offend them

Don't take volo seriously if you feel he is offending you, he is actually much brighter than he pretends to be. Anyway the majority of members are nice and no one would be intentionally malicious 

I hope you stick around because I like your sincerity, how are you finding your overall experience ?

Watership Down .....classic movie :)

Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1402 posts
  • Steam:Ask!

I remember the book and the movie both having a funny name for cars...I remember them pronouncing it in the movie like "roo-doo-doo", but I looked back at my copy of the book just now, and apparently, it was "hrududil". ...Well, that's not that far off of roodoodoo, :p

• algroth likes this

algroth

algroth

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

I meant to mention this earlier but I am glad you stuck around on these forums, we don't seem to retain new members on Off Topic and there are no lady members. I raised this with the regular members as sometimes I feel new members may get the wrong impression if they don't know how some people post and communicate 

For example I support SJ in RL and someone like volo quite regularly refers to SJW as Nazis, he doesnt mean it in the way most of us would respond to that criticism. In my world a Nazi is a type of white supremacist with a flawed and reprehensible view of minorities so you don't call someone that unless  you want to offend them

Don't take volo seriously if you feel he is offending you, he is actually much brighter than he pretends to be. Anyway the majority of members are nice and no one would be intentionally malicious 

I hope you stick around because I like your sincerity, how are you finding your overall experience ?

Feels a little bit out of the blue, but... I think you have me a bit mistaken about me because I'm not a SJW nor do I care much about the SJ cause... I have my criticisms against political correctness and the 'liberal' position but just because I think they are going about it the wrong way and actually causing harm in the way they press their issues, I don't think it's right to go exactly the opposite way and condone an even worse philosophy (which is what I feel is happening quite a bit nowadays). Anyhow, I don't mind the experience, I know Volo is being tongue-in-cheek with much of his SJW Nazi claims, I'm not an absolute sourpuss all the time, just sometimes. :p

Edited by algroth, 03 June 2017 - 06:50 PM.

• TrueNeutral likes this

ShadySands

ShadySands

The Guy on the Couch of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 2305 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

18768646_1859451457399157_12151626924313

• Volourn, kirottu, Rosbjerg and 6 others like this

rjshae

rjshae

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

the-awkward-moment-when-your-wife-asks-y

• Chilloutman likes this

Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1402 posts
  • Steam:Ask!

...is it deliberate that there are an even number of options here, and therefore no "middle" option?

Raithe

Raithe

• Members
  • 3218 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

18485534_10154608376918581_7845063437190

• rjshae, Chilloutman, the_dog_days and 1 other like this

the_dog_days

the_dog_days

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 533 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

snip

Clearly photo shopped, but still hilariously on point.

BruceVC

BruceVC

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 4328 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Feels a little bit out of the blue, but... I think you have me a bit mistaken about me because I'm not a SJW nor do I care much about the SJ cause... I have my criticisms against political correctness and the 'liberal' position but just because I think they are going about it the wrong way and actually causing harm in the way they press their issues, I don't think it's right to go exactly the opposite way and condone an even worse philosophy (which is what I feel is happening quite a bit nowadays). Anyhow, I don't mind the experience, I know Volo is being tongue-in-cheek with much of his SJW Nazi claims, I'm not an absolute sourpuss all the time, just sometimes. :p

No I don't think you a SJW, I don't accept that term because I am only concerned with SJ and equality in RL :)

Internet SJ is more about divisive rhetoric and grandstanding, it lacks substance and I wont be pulled into something so pointless 

No I am happy believing and supporting SJ in RL where people take it seriously 

Sharp_one

Sharp_one

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 687 posts

ac86f4d678554b00076c547b3d20fb95.jpg

• redneckdevil likes this

Raithe

Raithe

• Members
  • 3218 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

20170605.jpg

• Hurlshot, Starwars, Malcador and 3 others like this

Ben No.3

Ben No.3

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 525 posts

[img]https://i1.jbzdy.pl/contents/2017/06/ac86f4d678554b00076c547b3d20fb95.jpgimg]

deus vult ave maria? God wants greet Maria? What is this supposed to tell me, that polish people can't speak Latin?

Edited by Ben No.3, 05 June 2017 - 02:37 AM.

Chilloutman

Chilloutman

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 967 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

https://i1.jbzdy.pl/...d20fb95.jpgimg]

deus vult ave maria? God wants greet Maria? What is this supposed to tell me, that polish people can't speak Latin?

you should rather consider if you don't have dyslexia

TrueNeutral

TrueNeutral

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 2339 posts
  • Steam:funderbunk

20170605.jpg

Funny, but clearly 'they' realized this and didn't tell him.

rjshae

rjshae

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

legend-says.jpg

• the_dog_days likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic