What's so funny right now?

Blarghagh

Why would I be well-versed in Corsican politics, exactly?

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

It's hard to like anything that relates to that film....

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I sadly have actually watched the entirety of this movie. I would prefer to keep repressing the memories, thanks.

• Like 3

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

"It is only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realise there is always a way to solve problems without using violence...."

• Like 3

Nurses Story:

"Someone just screamed "F**K YOU PAUL RYAN" while we were inserting her IUD and I've never laughed so hard in my life"

• Like 3

tumblr_oqz0qeBziX1tr1701o1_1280.png

That recalls a scene of Watership Down to mind, where the rabbit protagonists come across a road and, naturally, the cars that travel it.

I meant to mention this earlier but I am glad you stuck around on these forums, we don't seem to retain new members on Off Topic and there are no lady members. I raised this with the regular members as sometimes I feel new members may get the wrong impression if they don't know how some people post and communicate 

For example I support SJ in RL and someone like volo quite regularly refers to SJW as Nazis, he doesnt mean it in the way most of us would respond to that criticism. In my world a Nazi is a type of white supremacist with a flawed and reprehensible view of minorities so you don't call someone that unless  you want to offend them

Don't take volo seriously if you feel he is offending you, he is actually much brighter than he pretends to be. Anyway the majority of members are nice and no one would be intentionally malicious 

I hope you stick around because I like your sincerity, how are you finding your overall experience ?

Watership Down .....classic movie :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

That recalls a scene of Watership Down to mind, where the rabbit protagonists come across a road and, naturally, the cars that travel it.

I remember the book and the movie both having a funny name for cars...I remember them pronouncing it in the movie like "roo-doo-doo", but I looked back at my copy of the book just now, and apparently, it was "hrududil". ...Well, that's not that far off of roodoodoo, :p

• Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.