Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Obsidian teasing AP2?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Rorschach

Rorschach

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

So we know for a fact that obsidian is working on an unannounced title with a major publisher (pleas note that it's not said that it's a new IP, although it could be). So far so good, but recently Obsidian commented this on Twitter.. Obsidian's only work with SEGA has been Alpha Protocol. So all this two vague hints lead to Alpha Protocol 2!

Disclaimer: For all we know, it could be something with Paizo (although I don't know if that counts as a major publisher), or anything else. Don't get your hopes to high.

• FlintlockJazz likes this

FlintlockJazz

FlintlockJazz

White Rabbit of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 1852 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Intriguing, good connection you found there.  I'm not going to allow my hopes to be gotten up, even if it is Sega they are working with and not a new IP it could be they are working on one of Sega's preexisting IPs (like a Sonic the Hedgehog RPG...) and not one they worked with Sega before on.  A man can dream though, a man can dream...

Doppelschwert

Doppelschwert

Sword Enthusiast of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 976 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

So we know for a fact that obsidian is working on an unannounced title with a major publisher (pleas note that it's not said that it's a new IP, although it could be). So far so good, but recently Obsidian commented this on Twitter.. Obsidian's only work with SEGA has been Alpha Protocol. So all this two vague hints lead to Alpha Protocol 2!

Disclaimer: For all we know, it could be something with Paizo (although I don't know if that counts as a major publisher), or anything else. Don't get your hopes to high.

Doesn't look like Paizo, given this.

GhostofAnakin

GhostofAnakin

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 10856 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Hope so, but I wouldn't count on it.

Such a gem of a game.

Jito463

Jito463

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

I would love to see AP2 made.  That was definitely a diamond in the rough.  There's no other game like it, that I'm aware of.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users