Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Caed nua not accessible

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ceedubh

ceedubh

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

Hi everyone,

maybe this is an older issue but I couldn't find it on the forum.

Whatever I do, I cannot access Caed Nu. it simply doesn't appear on the map when I leave Black Marshes to the East.

Anyone know a solution? Unfortunately my save file is too big to share ist and compression does not make it significantly smaller :(

Thanks in advance!

Edited by ceedubh, 14 May 2017 - 06:21 AM.

smjjames

smjjames

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 689 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

I believe you have to rest in Gilded Vale and then talk to the dead animancers soul before Caed Nua is unlocked, did you do any of that?

edit: I made a quick junk character and tried to go to Caed Nua while skipping the whole rest in Gilded Vale and talk to the dead animancer part and got the same result as you did. So, you have to do the whole rest in gilded vale and talk to the animancer part.

Edited by smjjames, 14 May 2017 - 07:15 AM.

ceedubh

ceedubh

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

I did rest in Gilded Vale. Where can I find the dead animancers soul? I did the temple though....

smjjames

smjjames

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 689 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

I did rest in Gilded Vale. Where can I find the dead animancers soul? I did the temple though....

In/on the hangman's tree that you see in the middle of the town.

ceedubh

ceedubh

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

I did actually miss that one....

Seems to work now.

Thanks a lot!!!

Belfaldurnik

Belfaldurnik

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Steam:76561198141950631

You should be able to find a hint in your quest journal. It's worth checking out new journal entries regularly.

http://pillarsofeter...ns_and_Whispers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users