Please God Make Obsidian Make Non-Combat Level Quest!

Is it me or were there not plenty of non-combat quests and even whole levels in PoE? Entire Rodrec's castle could be finessed without killing a single person. Monastery in WM could be almost entirely (or maybe even entirely) solved without fighting. It's optional, but possible.

I think at least a quarter of quests I did could be resolved peacefully.

And what do you like the most about that VTMB level? The atmosphere? Puzzles? Something else? 

Level design as a catch phrase does not really describe well what is so good about it. I myself was really not impressed by it even when I first walked through the hotel.

Roderick's Caste and monestary (the best part of PoE in my opinion) are great examples. 

I did personally missed puzzles and exploration - Caed Nua was a bit disappointing to me considering how much I enjoyed Durlag's Tower and Watcher's Keep. While I don't miss on the nose puzzles (like KOTOR power transfer in the finale) I thought that the scripted interaction system opened some new potential which were never fully realized. For me, it is not necessary a need for "no combat" quests but to shake up the mechanics a bit more every once in a while. To see and do something more memorable rather than boring fight, possible shortcut if you have rope or chissel, occasionally pass conversation check.