Not sure if there is already one of these threads, but if you have any suggestions please drop them below. Hopefully the devs will take them into account.

Suggestions:

1:

A way to purchase a reduced price RoTR extra content bundle for when you already have all of the things purchasable with gold, since $25 feels like too much for whatever that extra deck comes with.

2:

A higher chest tier which only gives items you don't have yet or which lets you pick the deck the items are drawn from.

3:

Re-spec heroes for 500 gold.

4:

Making teleport boots ignore movement restrictions.

5:

Adding optional objectives for quests.

6:

Adding more daily missions so we have options and more variety.

7:

Having a confirmation screen when clicking not to close a location, or when it happens while encountering a boss let us use that character to close that location again, as it was a clear mistake.

Thanks for reading

Not sure if there is already one of these threads, but if you have any suggestions please drop them below. Hopefully the devs will take them into account.

Suggestions:

1:

A way to purchase a reduced price RoTR extra content bundle for when you already have all of the things purchasable with gold, since $25 feels like too much for whatever that extra deck comes with.

-F: I've been hearing that a lot lately.  I like the idea and it could go one of two ways.  You get a discount for the items you own off the price of the bundle OR you get the gold equivalent returned to you depending on what is already owned.  

2:

A higher chest tier which only gives items you don't have yet or which lets you pick the deck the items are drawn from.

-F:  I totally dig this idea.  I'll look into it.

3:

Re-spec heroes for 500 gold.

-F:  Wait... Do you have access to our notes of things we should do?

4:

Making teleport boots ignore movement restrictions.

-F: I'll look into that.

5:

Adding optional objectives for quests.

-F:  Back to reading our notes, are we?

6:

Adding more daily missions so we have options and more variety.

-F: Agreed!  Not sure when we will do this though.

7:

Having a confirmation screen when clicking not to close a location, or when it happens while encountering a boss let us use that character to close that location again, as it was a clear mistake.

-F:  Now you are just reading MY MIND.  Over a year ago I thought there should be an arrow from the character portrait to the location they would be going to.  The second tap/click would then send you there.  If kind of fell off the radar but I don't mind bringing it back.

Thanks for reading

-F: Thanks for writing!

-F: Comments and stuff.

• Like 4

Thanks a lot for reading and replying. :grin:

I'm looking forward to the upcoming update.

:ban:

PS: I'm not sure you understood what I meant for #7, I mean having to confirm that you don't want to close a location, specially when you are encountering a villain and have to lock out the other locations.

Edited by Avantyr

A higher chest tier which only gives items you don't have yet

Except for entirely new box adventures (or other similar content), this is the biggest wish on my wish list. As it stands now, chests become more of a waste the more you open them. You just keep getting the same items over and over. They're all but useless to me now.

I'd love a monthly (or quarterly) sidequest scenario - something outside of the campaign storyline, that is time-limited. I assume the reward could not be skill feat or power feat (as these would topple the story balance), but cards or chests - why not?

And one more idea  - rescue mission where the reward would be a new character. Yes, please!

In terms of functionality: I think when selecting a card type (favourite type or when choosing reward), there is no way to view the current deck for that character?

Also a confirmation when choosing a target for heal/cure. I did tap the character portrait in the popup windo (selecting her) rather than the bottom right character portrait (to see how many cards she has).

Nom nom nom.  Tasty!

Not sure if we would want to put a time limit on a side quest but some of the things we are working out is if we want to make some of these "epic" in nature that requires a certain character to be in the party to even attempt it.

It's their story, after all, and when they finish that particular scenario it opens up another one, and another, and in the end they made ***insert epic item name here***

We're working out the logistics right now.

• Like 4

And one more idea  - rescue mission where the reward would be a new character. Yes, please!

One thing I always tought it would be cool is a party created 'on the fly'. You start a game with only one or two characters and, at some point on the first chapters, a (random?) new character shows up and offers his/her services to the party. The player can accept or reject this new character, and at the end of another chapter, one other character would show up, maybe with a random deck and stats randomly leveled up to mirror those of the party. And so on, until the party is full.

This way, we would be able to experience new party combinations, new card combos and new character builds within an 'organic' structure...

Cheers!

Mauricio

7:

The issue doesn't even necessarily involve canceling the "Close Location?" prompt. The matter is, when the Villain first appears - it's usually by surprise and gets you unaware. Then the game spits you out on the Temp Close screen, and then you have to chose who closes what without knowing who has what cards in their current hand. Which wouldn't be so bad, but when you select char/location combo, the game then *immediately* prompts you "Close Location?" (at which point you can only see the selected char's hand), and if you Cancel - this character is considered to have permanently forfeited his Temp Close opportunity.

What I would suggest, if at all technically feasible, is:

- during Villain Temp Close: only flag off a character who has *actually* attempted to close a location; if they didn't and Canceled instead (because it occurred to you that it may be advantageous to go with another char first, for example) - that character should still be selectable at the Villain Temp Close screen

- Empty Location Deck: if you hit Cancel on the "Close Location?" prompt - it should "minimize" into a button, that the player can press at any time during their turn (unless an "End of Turn" power has already been performed!), to bring forth the prompt again. Most importantly, this will mirror the physical game in regards to chars that start their turn in an empty location. Currently, they get a prompt at the starts of their turn (running again into the issue of not being able to see who has what resources to assist the check): if they accept, this will end their turn after the attempt (which is correct, as the Close Location is the last turn step before End of Turn); if they decline, however, they do not get another opportunity to do so after previewing player hands, playing cards and power, and performing Give a Card - all of which are things characters are *supposed* to be able to do BEFORE attempting to Close Empty Location.

Ideally, an empty location's "Close Location?" prompt would *not appear at all* at start of turn. It should instead be initiated as the first possible action prompt when a player selects End of Turn (before all End of Turn powers, like Amiri's move, or recharging Magic armor)  - this will also spare the necessity of additional UI element like a minimized "close location?" button.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

1. I'd like to see weekly or bi weekly spec missions for extra feats. I think getting a role is superseded by not allowing us to stack more powers in. So for dedicated players to be able to power up on a special mission would be amazing. Lini is getting hard to use at high levels because I don't have enough attack options and throwing a few skill and power feats in might help me enjoy one of the characters I love.

-Card storage after a scenario would be wonderful. I play one story with characters that only use 1 weapon. I'm not motivated to play a scenario when my only reward is weapon loot that I only have one chance at receiving but can't even store in my deck for another character. If there was an option to have a "personal treasure chest" to hold items for other characters that would be amazing! Maybe limit the amount stored per scenario or have it cost some (reasonable amount of) gold for storage.

-copy/paste respec

-Make purchases available on multiple devices. O.k. guys, you know that you charge a LOT for upgrades right? I have paid more for this game than any other phone game. I love this game and want to share that love with my girlfriend but i don't want to pay this much again. Maybe have some kind of coupon for purchasers of the RotRL bundle or some kind of a referral discount.

• Like 1

1. I'd like to see weekly or bi weekly spec missions for extra feats. I think getting a role is superseded by not allowing us to stack more powers in. So for dedicated players to be able to power up on a special mission would be amazing. Lini is getting hard to use at high levels because I don't have enough attack options and throwing a few skill and power feats in might help me enjoy one of the characters I love.

-Card storage after a scenario would be wonderful. I play one story with characters that only use 1 weapon. I'm not motivated to play a scenario when my only reward is weapon loot that I only have one chance at receiving but can't even store in my deck for another character. If there was an option to have a "personal treasure chest" to hold items for other characters that would be amazing! Maybe limit the amount stored per scenario or have it cost some (reasonable amount of) gold for storage.

-copy/paste respec

-Make purchases available on multiple devices. O.k. guys, you know that you charge a LOT for upgrades right? I have paid more for this game than any other phone game. I love this game and want to share that love with my girlfriend but i don't want to pay this much again. Maybe have some kind of coupon for purchasers of the RotRL bundle or some kind of a referral discount.

I have played the game a lot, and I have gobs of high level treasure.  Even with 19 toons, the game crashes constantly when I enter toon selection.  I suspect that excess equipment may be the problem.  But to my suggestion....  

A chest to store items would be very useful.  One way to use it would be to keep "lower" level equipment.  When playing new alt form toons, you could have some equipment on hand, and the toon would still earn the correct scenario reward.  I don't want to grind through finding better equipment for a new toon, when I'm going to trash it on the next level anyway.  I'd like to collect it  and store it.

1 As previously put up: The ability to re-choose Feats is very important. I think I may have to remake at least 1 character because I picked something wrong months ago.

2 Treasure really needs less randomness. Ive purchased something around 30 of them in the past few months however I have no control. What I want is a handful of items but many copies to actually equip several of them and to several characters. For example the Shock Glaive is something I would like to replace many of my current weapons, but out of all those chests I have only 1 Shock Glaive. Oh and Ive gotten things all the way into Adventure 6 which I am not even at.

It seems like the ratio to actually collect useful items is far lower than junk, so there is a rarity algorithm.

And its a complete waste to receive dice skins. Makes me feel like the developers are laughing at me with dud cards and jokes.

3 Price reduction on the alternate costumes. $59.98  or 66,000 gold, seriously? Ive already purchased the characters. I had a smaller problem when I had to purchase the Character Bundle to get C deck after unlocking all the characters.

4 Some kind of locker for cards. I farm a lot because I have to constantly search for and drop cards again and again collecting the same cards constantly. Ive looked for things like a +1 Bastard Sword so many times.

Any time a new card feat is unlocked its probably going to be filled with some junk card picked up during the scenario instead of say a +3 Greatclub to collected then dropped

4B. Its also a  problem that you cannot directly trade cards between 2 characters of the same class, so there is an unnecessary complication of requiring 3 characters to trade cards.

Edited by chaosticket