My SO's game seems to have encountered a deeply strange bug. She was attempting to do Sandpoint Under Siege 4-1 on Heroic. During her turn with Amiri, she misjudged and Amiri ended up dead. She then tried to forfeit the game. When she got to the screen where she could modify her party, multiple cards were missing. She tried closing out the game and starting it again. When she selects that party, she's taken back to the point right before she forfeited. The problem is, there's no banish mechanic in the board she's playing which would explain the lack of cards. Please, any help you can give would be appreciated (Hell, even just getting her out of the scenario without the cards being banished). She loves the game, but is afraid to play in case her other parties get screwed over by this.
General (For all issues)
- What device type are you on? Android
- What version of the OS are you running? Android 6.0.1
- What model is the device? Galaxy Galaxy 5 phone
- What is your PFID#? 58C4F74BA2D56B9D
- Is pass & play on? No.
- Is permadeath on? No.
- Tutorial, Story Mode, or Quest Mode? (If not quest mode, did you recently enter it?) Story Mode
- Characters in Party - Kyra, Ezren, Merisiel, Amiri, Valeros, Lem
- Location of each character - Kyra - Sandpoint Cathedral, Ezren - The Old Light, Merisiel - Courtyard, Amiri - , Valeros - Wooden Bridge, Lem - Scarnetti Manor
- Turn Order - Kyra, Ezren, Merisiel, Amiri, Valeros, Lem
- Scenario & Scenario Difficulty. If on non-normal difficulties, which wildcard powers are in play? Sandpoint Under Siege (4-1), Heroic difficulty, Darkest Night
- What card was encountered when the issue occurred? (Or check, or card just played, etc) - Not sure if it happened with one card.
- Did the issue occur on the first explore or a subsequent explore? If subsequent, what card did you last encounter? What was its resolution? (IE, you just encountered an enchanter and failed the check, and on an additional explore you ran into a blessing of the gods but didn't auto acquire it) - Don't remember
- Did other characters aid the check? What did they use to aid it? - Don't remember
- Was the encounter a Horde? (Skeleton Horde, Goblin Raid, Zombie Nest, Zombie Horde, Garrison Location Power w/ multiple characters, Henchmen encounter in Black Fang w/ multiple characters) - Don't remember