Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Resolution setting

NWN2 MAC resolution

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

VTMarcZ

VTMarcZ

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

I just got a new MacBook Pro and I tried moving my old install of NWN2 from my old macbook to the new one.  Now, when it launches, the graphics are so oversized they don't fit on the screen.  I have tried to edit every NWN2.ini file I could find on my machine (there is one in the Aspyr directory, one in the NWN2 directory and one in a backup spot.  However, none of htem seem to have any affect whatsoever on resolution when the game launches.  I have set them from 800x600 to 1440x960 and still the resoltion looks the same (too large) on boot up.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the game with the same effect. 

Any thoughts on how i can get the game resolution set?  My display is set on something high like 1900x1200... I've tried lowering that to match too.  I want my game back!

Thanks!

VTMarcZ

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NWN2, MAC, resolution

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users