What are you playing right now?

Rosbjerg

Never played any of them before but my friend at work been going on about the series and the Lego Batman 3 game. So glad I got another nerd to nerd it up with at work.

Every Lego game has been awesome and totally different from the next.

Lego Batman 3 Beyond Gotham is a great game. I will tell you why. Although it lacks the vast open world of Lego Batman 2, Lego Batman 3 has more inclusion and use of the heroes and villains of the DC Universe. What's more is that you can go to space and different planets which is also noce - even moreso if you are familiar with the DC lore. You have Stephen Amell voicing Arrow in the Green Arrow dlc. There's alot of small stuff that Traveller's Tale does to keep every Lego game uniqe and fresh. I also recommend Lego Marvel Super Heroes which has a sequel coming out in November and it's going to be absolutely amazing.

• Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...