Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What are you playing right now?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
651 replies to this topic

Hurlshot

Hurlshot

Obsidian Order Hockey Puck

• Members
  • 8496 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:Hurlshot
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Dammit, you guys are tempting me to buy Prey.

You won't sleep well for a bit if you do.  :p

• Katphood likes this

marelooke

marelooke

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 779 posts
  • Steam:marelooke
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

I started on FO4 since I got it 50% off.

I think so far I have spend more time trying to get mods to work for nicer textures than actually playing.

The game told me I need to craft beds. So I was confronted with the whole settlement building system. Seems too much work. Will have to look for a mod that simply adds the settlements all build. No way I'll bother with trying to fit things in between ruins, rubble and everything else that is in the way.

I spent most of my time staring at loading screens. All the other stuff I could get over, but the loading times were the final straw...

Malcador

Malcador

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 6873 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:Pft, consoles.
  • Kickstarter Backer
Well, glad the end boss of Alan Wake didn't have me shooting darkened cable anchors. Neat game, combat got tedious at points but there were some challenging bits and the style of the game was cool
  • Hurlshot likes this

GhostofAnakin

GhostofAnakin

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 10831 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Started playing Prey.  Very early on.  Music will suddenly start playing loud even though there's nothing actually in the room.  Very odd.

Labadal

Labadal

Janitor of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 3727 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

I'm almost done with Wild Arms XF and I have reached the second disc of Grandia. I have a strong urge to start playing either Tales of Xillia 2, Tales of Symphonia or Tales of Zestiria. In other words, I want to play a Tales game.

• Mamoulian War likes this

WDeranged

WDeranged

Ordinator of The Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 1881 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Finally got around to completing Bioshock HD.  It's been cool to see why I loved this game back in 2008 but holy frick the last two hours are just hell.  Babysitting that little sister was a ridiculous grind and I somehow ended up with absolutely no heath kits for the Fontaine battle at the end  :banghead:

As glorious as it once was, I can safely say that I'll never play this game again.

Labadal

Labadal

Janitor of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 3727 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Wild ARMS XF is done. I'm now resuming my Suikden V playthrough. I'm playing like 15 different games at once. I don't know how I manage to actually beat games at all, but I do.

Keyrock

Keyrock

Obsidian Order Rodent Tamer

• Members
  • 6665 posts
  • Steam:Keyrock
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer

I'm continuing to go ham on HITMAN.  Finding new ways to kill targets is endlessly entertaining.  

I think I'm also going to start my second playthrough of Bound By Flame.  I went full demon last time, so I'll go minimum demon this time.  I won't get to look anywhere near as cool, but oh well.

Edited by Keyrock, 20 May 2017 - 05:18 PM.

• Azdeus likes this

Katphood

Katphood

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Back to Witcher 3: Blood & Wine. 

Couldn't finish any game after Titanfall 2 so I decided to go back to the beautiful kingdom of Toussaint. 

Though there is one game I am quite enjoying on the PS Vita: Killzone: Mercenary. Very impressive title, not just for a handheld but in general. 

GhostofAnakin

GhostofAnakin

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 10831 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Finally got the ability to repair turrets in Prey.  They're such a life saver.  I just set them up where they can cover an entire room, then they go to town anytime a mimic or phantom enters their line of sight.

Good thing, too, because my character's weapons suck.  :down:

Oner

Oner

Loner of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 7306 posts

Fumbling my way through Stellaris. Luckily, I have not encountered any other empires who might want to exploit my troubling energy deficit. \o/

Fenixp

Fenixp

(12) Mage

• Members
  • 1862 posts
  • Steam:Fenixp
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Couldn't finish any game after Titanfall

Well that's a box quote right there

Edited by Fenixp, 20 May 2017 - 11:11 PM.

Katphood

Katphood

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

It gets even more interesting from there... :p

Hurlshot

Hurlshot

Obsidian Order Hockey Puck

• Members
  • 8496 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:Hurlshot
  • Kickstarter Backer

Finally got the ability to repair turrets in Prey.  They're such a life saver.  I just set them up where they can cover an entire room, then they go to town anytime a mimic or phantom enters their line of sight.

Good thing, too, because my character's weapons suck.  :down:

Yeah, I survived much of the game by carrying those things around.

Mamoulian War

Mamoulian War

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2975 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:mamoulianfh
  • Kickstarter Backer

I'm almost done with Wild Arms XF and I have reached the second disc of Grandia. I have a strong urge to start playing either Tales of Xillia 2, Tales of Symphonia or Tales of Zestiria. In other words, I want to play a Tales game.

You know you want to Platinum Xillia 2 :-D

Anyway. Have you finished Tales of Berseria yet? If not, I think playing it before Tales of Zestiria makes more sense. Or it's your 2nd playthrough of ToZ?

Keyrock

Keyrock

Obsidian Order Rodent Tamer

• Members
  • 6665 posts
  • Steam:Keyrock

I started my Bound By Flame second playthrough and decided to go twin dagger ranger style, rather than the big 2 handed axe I used last time.  I generally prefer the combat style of a slow, big weapon, where you have to be patient, parry, then go in for one or two big attacks when an opening presents itself to the quick, jump in almost whenever you want and stab away in a flurry of twin daggers.  I will admit that the single target DPS of twin daggers is pretty satisfying, though.  It's particularly great against ranged enemies, since I'm more mobile to begin with and can close the ground more quickly, then when I reach melee range archers just straight up melt to my daggers.

I may also try a heavily pyromancer-focused build in the future, though I have my doubts that you can go full mage in this game.  Even with the perks you get from going full demon and every magic focused item and upgrade you can wear at the same time, I still think my character won't have the mana pool and mana regen to exclusively hurl fireballs at enemies.  I'd wind up either having to fall back to a weapon when my mana runs out, or running around like a chicken with my head cut off, kiting enemies, while my mana regens.  It might be possible to do a pyromancer/crossbow build, though, where the fallback weapon is the crossbow rather than either the daggers or a two-hander.  I wonder if there's enough ammo in the game to make that work, though. 

• Katphood and the_dog_days like this

HoonDing

HoonDing

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 8810 posts

In Technomancer the synergy between combat/magic was way better.

Heijoushin

Heijoushin

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Spending some time with the old PS4 lately, playing Yakuza Zero (2 years late to the party) while I wait for the Tekken 7 next month. The combat system is so-so (although the sheer violence of smashing peoples' heads into walls is fun), but the writing is pretty good. And I love how it reflects the sheer wealth and indulgences of the Bubble period of Japan.

Mamoulian War

Mamoulian War

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2975 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:mamoulianfh
  • Kickstarter Backer
Well from European point of view, you are not much late to the party, we got it released here at the beginning of 2017 :-D
  • Katphood and Heijoushin like this

Tale

Tale

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 10517 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:Taleroth
  • Kickstarter Backer

I platinumed Nier: Automata. I still have some DLC challenges to do, so I didn't delete the save for a second time.

Not committing to anything since I have Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception arriving tomorrow.

• Labadal likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users