Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Farming the blue dragonBlue dragon
Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:33 AM
It is in my card pool. I try different deck 6 locations.
Do I need to stay in Legendary? Any other tips?
Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:51 AM
No real farming strategy for the Liberated Blue Dragon.
Despite being a Card Reward for finishing AD6 on Legendary, it simply follows the same rules as any other treasure card. There isn't much you can do other than play AD6 scenarios over and over until you encounter it.
- Make sure "Treasure Cards in Story Mode?" is On
- Play AD6 scenarios to find AD6 treasure cards
- Difficulty level does not affect which treasure cards you encounter
- Only a limited number of random treasure cards are added to the vault before a specific scenario, and then it is random again whether or not they are dealt into a location deck
- If you have less than ~20 AD6 total treasure cards, the odds are pretty good that the Liberated Blue Dragon will always be available to be dealt into AD6 locations
- If you have more than ~20 AD6 total treasure cards, you the odds start rapidly decreasing whether the Liberated Blue Dragon will even be added to the scenario vault before play starts
- DrDior likes this
Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:35 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users