I purchased the early access edition 4 days ago on the backer portal. I received an emailed receipt form support at obsidian but no other information. The pledge does not show on my managed products, butt does for previous orders. I have attempted to contact obsidian through both their email and facebook. Does anyone know what the usual turn around time is for processing pledges from the backer portal?

Hello,

i backed the game on fig and now would like to purchase the add-on spoken of in the 16th update, "early bird DLC".

It says in the update that the add-on is available on Fig, but i can't to find it now. Is to late ? Can i purchase it on the backer portal ?

Thanks !

Hello,

i backed the game on fig and now would like to purchase the add-on spoken of in the 16th update, "early bird DLC".

It says in the update that the add-on is available on Fig, but i can't to find it now. Is to late ? Can i purchase it on the backer portal ?

Thanks !

once the backer data has been transferred to the backer portal ("soon" is all we know), you should be able to buy the addons there.

Edit: Latest update suggests it'll be 2 or 3 days til they make another update on how to register the pledges on the backer portal:

https://www.fig.co/campaigns/deadfire?update=298#updates

Edited by Silent Winter
  • Like 2

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

I'm very confused because I was told that I could downgrade to a lower tier and add an add-on to make up for the original amount.

Looks like I will be requesting a refund just to re-back. Why is this so confusing? :-/

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...