Yay! Things have been far too quiet lately. I'm just going to go crazy here:
1. How many new portraits are you expecting to add?
2. Won't the new "watercolor" style be a problem with custom portraits? I mean, if we use a custom portrait for our watcher, but don't have a watercolor version of it, won't it clash terribly?
3. Will different classes have different animations? (Kung fu for the monk, more stylish combos for fighters etc.)
4. What were art inspirations for clothing in the Deadfire region?
5. Will there be clothing shops in Deadfire? In PoE1, if you wanted a nice suit early on, you had to mug a backer character.
6. How will the pet eagle work mechanically? For example, will it only be targetable by range attacks? Will it be very fragile? (compared to other pets) Will you be able to explore the whole map quickly with it?
7. More info on Tekēhu please! He's the only companion we know nothing about. What kind of Godlike is he?
8. There was a thread wondering if oriental weapons will make it into PoE2. How do you feel about that? Do katanas and wakizashis clash with the European medieval atmosphere?
9. Some people felt the Godlike were underwhelming. The new artwork looks great, but are you planning to change their racial abilities too?
Edit: Sorry, in my excitement, I didn't see the "You are also free to list your questions here, but please limit them to 2-3 questions as there may be a large number of questions coming in and we want to answer as many questions as we can!" part.
Edited by Heijoushin, 08 March 2017 - 05:49 PM.