Haven't heard many important news here lately... Is the Pathfinder dev team planning something big for the next few days/weeks? Are they busy working on something else? In any case, let us know...

Cheers!

Mauricio

I'm guessing there have been a lot of things going on there lately.  The company-wide outbreak of Deadfire fever seems to have subsided, and GDC just wrapped-up over the weekend.  I'm sure we'll be hearing from them shortly, considering that 1.1.6.5 seems to be looming on the horizon.

Who knows.  Maybe there's some other glorious project on the horizon?  Perhaps a Fallout New Vegas: Adventure Card Game? just kidding, don't kill me!   :p

Based on the weekly challenge name ("The Calm Before The Storm"), I'm guessing there's a big update next week

That's my impression too.  It is also why I started another thread to remind players that the clock is ticking to play some quest before it disappears.

Something is coming for sure. Given the hints we've been shown, the end of quest mode and goblin alts seem to be next significant updates to expect.

Based on the weekly challenge name ("The Calm Before The Storm"), I'm guessing there's a big update next week

Yeah... most probably the storm will happen when people starts complaining about the Quest Move removal once it's done, unless Obsidian has developed something to make people forget, if they only stick with Story Mode, game will become too repetitive.

Patch will have to do things very well. For many, QM, with it's limitations, was still better than SM because of the (slightly) randomized system and the XP system.

Spending the last weeks reading through the, becoming repetitive fast, complaints about the loss of QuestMode I remembered a small fact:

The game still works well in offline mode. You do loose goldgain and the ability to find new treasures, but you keep everything you already obtained ingame. It should also let you play without updating, but I can't remember that as a fact.

This might give you a chance to keep the buggy halfbroken Questmode until the Game is back in a state that you want to patch to. I never had any serious troubles with Questmode, so this are the Forums words not mine.

For me I am sad to lose questmode, but I am also playing Obsidian Games since the time their founders where still a part of Black Isle Studios So I am willing to give them some advance credits.

• Like 1