Daily Challenge (Defeat Local Heroes with Lem) already solved

kilrah

Question

9 answers to this question

Just try a force-quit of the app and opening it up again.

Due to the asynchronous nature of how the app communicates, it is often possible to get the updated challenges without refreshing the challenge progress.

Last your app knew, it was pretty sure it was at 100% on a daily.  The app then got a notification that the challenge changed, but never double checked what the completion status is.  It is just sitting there thinking: "well, the challenge changed, but I guess I'm still done with the daily... right?"

It's been good advice for a long time to periodically force-quit the app and open it up again.  You don't have to do it every time you play, but when you do so, it fires off a round of syncs that often resolves some funny behavior.

Sorry I don't have much more than a suggestion to reboot the app.  There aren't any other workarounds to troubleshoot funny business with the challenge server.

Best I can suggest is to post your username or PFID and hope one of the devs stop by to investigate if there's an issue on their end.

Out of curiosity, do you recall if you completed the previous daily challenge to acquire 5 allies?  I did not, and it shows that I haven't completed today's Lem challenge.

This also happened to me. In case it helps, I can add that:

• I completed the previous day's challenge to collect 5 allies.
  • I completed the "Local Heroes with only Lem" challenge the last time it was available.
  • Local Heroes was the last scenario I had completed using Lem in Story mode, but I had completed other scenarios with different characters in Story mode since then.
Edited by Assussanni