I am confused. I know I pledged, but I cannot find any record of it.

This is just so bizarre. I know that I pledged $287 at the $199 level, but I can't find any record of it. When I log into Fig, it does not show up under my pledges. I got no confirmation in my email from either Fig or Stripe or Obsidian.

But, yesterday, when I navigated to Fig from my phone, it showed that I backed it at $287. But I was not logged in! After I logged into Fig, that pledge disappeared and there was no more record of it. I cannot get back to that page, even after logging out of Fig. I wish I had taken a screenshot.

What the heck is going on? Can anyone point me in the right direction on this? I will re-pledge if need be, but I don't want to accidentally get charged twice.

Edited by RHelg224

Obsidian wrote back that they couldn't help, and also suggested I email Fig. Which I did and they got back to me. They found my pledge with my email typoed and was able to move it under my real email/account.

Thanks for the advice! And I'm glad I'm not crazy!

• Like 4

Obsidian wrote back that they couldn't help, and also suggested I email Fig. Which I did and they got back to me. They found my pledge with my email typoed and was able to move it under my real email/account.

Thanks for the advice! And I'm glad I'm not crazy!

PEBCAK. ;)

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."