UI is messing up

Serpe

Question

I have a Galaxy Note 5 and up til a couple of days ago the UI worked fine. I was using it in tablet mode. I downloaded the new content and I purchased one of the bundles. Now the UI is stuck in phone mode and in the settings tab it says user interface unknown. Please help.

• Like 1

9 answers to this question

Anything happening on this front?

Uninstall and reinstall the app.  (Or delete the "settings" file if you're comfortable navigating around your device's file system.)

Whatever happened with the Valentines' update that temporarily broke the Settings menu may have inadvertently corrupted your settings file.  The above solution fixed one of my devices that was having the same problems you describe.

Devices that didn't visit the Settings menu during the 1.1.6.4.1 update don't seem to have a lingering issue with an "Unknown" interface button.

• Like 1

I can't seem to find the settings folder. Where would it be? I have checked any folder with a pathfinder or Obsidian file name and can't find it.

I don't have an android device to double-check but it should be something like:

- Connect to your PC (or use a file browser on the device)

- Open the Android Folder, then data -> net.obsidian.pacg1 -> files -> PACG1_SAVE_GAMES

- Delete the single file called "settings"

- Restart Pathfinder Adventures

It is generally ok to delete the app as a last resort.  As long as you have been regularly playing online, everything should have been synced off to the server (cards, characters, saves, gold, etc...) and come right back.

• Like 1