You are also free to list your questions here!
Ok, here I go:
1. Are Backgrounds in? If yes, in what form and shape?
2. Any special treatment for raiders, sailors, sailing merchants or slaves from Deadfire Archipelago?
3. Do you plan new story arc talents for PC and companions in Deadfire?
4. If the list of races is the same, what changes can we expect in the terms of reactivity?
5. The Deadfire Archipelago spreads across a range of climates and together with dynamic weather it sets up the mood of varying environments and effects. Can you tell us more - how that influences the Pillars' gameplay? Also whether it plays a part in the game's narrative, if you can talk about it.
6. So scripted interactions are supposed to be different and incorporate portraits, if I recall correctly. Can you elaborate on the changes and improvements?
7. How cross-platform development treats you this time around? And if already decided, are you planning to provide backer beta for all three PC platforms?
(Btw. the nagging cape rests in peace, thanks!)
8. What about an auto-pausing scripting within the AI interface? So players can also setup their own auto-pausing rules.
9. Beside an ingame UI, would you be open to consider externalizing conditions and providing any API for more crazy fan made AI scripting?
10. In the last Q&A, you mentioned generally opening up data formats for easier modding. If I'm not mistaken, you're developing your own conversation tool. In PoE1 we could take a look at the text files and conversation structures, but would you also consider adding further support for that - for example, by releasing documentation? Or by any chance, have you considered releasing said tool for noncommercial modding of your games?
I would be thankful for any of those answered by any means.