Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

alternative facts

• Please log in to reply
375 replies to this topic

Volourn

Volourn

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 16966 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

"You hear this a lot but it is inaccurate. Being undocumented is a civil misdemeanor, not a violation of criminal code. That's why they are deported rather than put in jail."

What don't you get about the ILLEGAL part of illegal. If you break the law you a criminal.  Some crimes are worse and at epunished worse but a crime is a crime is a crime.

If you want to know how illegal immigrants get to vote in Amerika, check out the different  rules every state has to deal with voter ID. Remember that according to SJW Nazis asking for someone's ID is racist.

Seriously, I'm glad that Kanada is a lot more hardcore when it comes to dealing with illegal criminals. Last thing I need is a bunch of yahoo Amerikans sneaking into my country illegally and voting. And, then having government officials tell me that is A-Okay. I certainly don't wnamt some whitie surfer dude  floating over to Kanada. Yeha, that's actually happened. Oh, btw, we didn't give him a medla. We made an example of his trespass. And, told him one simple thing: YOU GOTTA GO BACK.

It is funny how people are so worried about illegal immigrants from Mexico sneaking into the US are treated ignoring the fact that Mexico's laws are way damn worse espciially for THEIR southern neighbours. R00fles!

"There is no evidence at all that any kind of widespread fraud like this happened"

There is plenty of evidence. But, you are too busy swallowing whatever the Fake News Networks spam to actually learning the facts.

Edited by Volourn, 06 February 2017 - 07:55 PM.

Malcador

Malcador

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 6999 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:Pft, consoles.
  • Kickstarter Backer
In Volo veritas

KaineParker

KaineParker

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

Not being American I have to ask, how exactly are the rules for the immigrant vote in the USA? Based on what I'm reading you need US citizenship to be able to vote, which not all immigrants would have, and less so any illegal ones. If so I'm not sure by what means you can affect the results by "illegal immigrant votes".

They alternative vote.

Sharp_one

Sharp_one

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 713 posts

Why would illegal immigrants vote Democrat? Obama deported millions.

That's not really true. The definition of deportation changed in recent years. It now includes people cought at or near the border.

https://www.google.p...-story,amp.html

Gromnir

Gromnir

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 7134 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

http://www.msn.com/e...ocid=spartanntp

so, kinda looks as if the terrorist acts were covered, with the exception o' the alternative factual bowling green massacre.

HA! Good Fun!

Gromnir

Gromnir

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 7134 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

http://www.msn.com/e...ocid=spartandhp

so, the trump white house released alternative facts regarding cnn's refusal to invite the motha' o' alternative facts on air 'cause o' her credibility issues.

is actual getting confusing with all the layers o' alternative facts.

HA! Good Fun!

Guard Dog

Guard Dog

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 572 posts

You are wrong Gromnir. There really WAS a Bowling Green massacre. Last September Ohio State beat them 77-10, That must be what Conway was talking about!

• Tigranes and ShadySands like this

Wrath of Dagon

Wrath of Dagon

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2157 posts
Pelosi just said she can't work with President Bush. I'm not butthurt like some, so I'll just say she misspoke.

Ben No.3

Ben No.3

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 526 posts
The full list of Trump's 'under-reported' terror attacks – and how they were reported | US news | The Guardian - www.theguardian.com
https://www.theguard...listic-comeback

Malcador

Malcador

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 6999 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
Loyalty is its own reward I see.

Gromnir

Gromnir

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 7134 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

You are wrong Gromnir. There really WAS a Bowling Green massacre. Last September Ohio State beat them 77-10, That must be what Conway was talking about!

possible.  am knowing ohio state has more than a few student-athletes who likely scored worse on their sat/act than would the typical somali refugee, but as flagrant as is urban meyer's abusing o' ncaa regulations when he were at florida and now at ohio st. is hardly rising to the level o' terrorism.  close, perhaps.

Pelosi just said she can't work with President Bush. I'm not butthurt like some, so I'll just say she misspoke.

am thinking you aren't quite getting into the spirit o' the this the way vol did.  a simple slip o' tongue, momentarily confusing new hampshire for vermont, or similar such stuff is not gonna get the alternative facts treatment.

HA! Good Fun!

Guard Dog

Guard Dog

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 572 posts

possible.  am knowing ohio state has more than a few student-athletes who likely scored worse on their sat/act than would the typical somali refugee, but as flagrant as is urban meyer's abusing o' ncaa regulations when he were at florida and now at ohio st. is hardly rising to the level o' terrorism.  close, perhaps.

Only if you are a Michigan fan.

Gromnir

Gromnir

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 7134 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

http://www.msn.com/e...ocid=spartandhp

http://www.npr.org/s...-rate-statistic

trump's alternative facts regarding national murder rate.

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir, 07 February 2017 - 05:22 PM.

Malcador

Malcador

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 6999 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
Spicer in on it, apparently, as well

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.2967096

Easy to work in a sports joke I suppose

HoonDing

HoonDing

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 8891 posts

“I watched last night in amazement and I heard things that I couldn’t believe, things that really had nothing to do with what I just read."

“I don’t ever want to call a court biased, so I won’t call it biased, and we haven’t had a decision yet, but courts seem to be so political and it would be so great for our justice system if they would be able to read a statement and do what’s right, and that has to do with the security of our country, which is so important.”

“I was a good student, I understand things, I comprehend very well, OK? Better than, I think, almost anybody. And I want to tell you that I listened to a bunch of stuff last night on television that was disgraceful, it was disgraceful, because what I just read to you is what we have and it just can’t be written any plainer or better.”

Trump really should be a president for life of some banana republic.

Sharp_one

Sharp_one

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 713 posts

“I watched last night in amazement and I heard things that I couldn’t believe, things that really had nothing to do with what I just read."

“I don’t ever want to call a court biased, so I won’t call it biased, and we haven’t had a decision yet, but courts seem to be so political and it would be so great for our justice system if they would be able to read a statement and do what’s right, and that has to do with the security of our country, which is so important.”

“I was a good student, I understand things, I comprehend very well, OK? Better than, I think, almost anybody. And I want to tell you that I listened to a bunch of stuff last night on television that was disgraceful, it was disgraceful, because what I just read to you is what we have and it just can’t be written any plainer or better.”

Isn't he now?

• majestic likes this

majestic

majestic

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 581 posts
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

He might get to be anyway. All he needs to do is start pushing up daisies during the next 8 years and he was president for life. He is kind of old anyway, and lots of presidents died in office. *shrug*

TrueNeutral

TrueNeutral

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 2386 posts
  • Steam:funderbunk
I guess one can only hope.

Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1517 posts
  • Steam:Ask!

Trump seems like a pretty contemptible person, but wishing for his death seems a bit harsh.

• aluminiumtrioxid likes this

Meshugger

Meshugger

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 5239 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

It's just like 2001 again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users