So how are they going to bring Aloth back?(POE 1 Spoilers)

Hey, they could always have just done a Baldur's Gate 2!

"Xzar?  I thought you were dead?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about, you must be mistaken..." *shifty eyes*

"But I drove an axe into your head.  Repeatedly.  Until there wasn't anything left of your head at all!  I even have your eyeball on the necklace I wear around my neck..."

Honey, it's the Realms. One scroll of resurrection and two good nights sleep and you are as good as new. My eyes got even better since the last time. No offence, but you could use it too. Oooh right, you can't, because you-*gets killed again. Comes back three hours later and grins happy.*

"Thank you, every time I looked into the mirror, that cleft clip killed me a little!"

Unless you are married to Jaheira, in which case she won't let anyone even try to raise you so that she can then go romance the latest Bhaalspawn, because raisons....

• Like 5

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

OMG! I can't wait to see Aloth again!  :grin:

Here ya go ;)

VMCNl6HC2Ac.jpg

OMG this picture makes me want to multiclass Eder as a Ranger!

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a question.

Did I understand correctly that there would be an opportunity to transfer any companion from the first part to the second? Excluding Eder, Alot and Pallegina. They are already 100% declared.

I would like to see a Stoic (or another companion) in the ranks of my squad, is it possible to transfer it from the first part to the second?

Did I understand correctly that there would be an opportunity to transfer any companion from the first part to the second? Excluding Eder, Alot and Pallegina. They are already 100% declared.

No, they're the only returning ones. What made you think otherwise?

Except if you're talking about adventurers that you created, in which case I don't know.

Edited by Pinsalinj

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Aloth could be suffering even greater effects of being an Awakened soul and he could be researching a cure for both himself and you when the statue decides to go out for a stroll. He could be in the area working with some researchers when you stumble into town looking for help.

• 1 month later...

Dont know why, but i really want my character to have sex with Pallegina. Hope its possible in PoE2. 

"Im the god damn watcher and ruler of Cad Nua, must impress her to bring out the feathers from down under"! 

Well, there were questions whether she had a cloaca or not...

• 5 months later...