Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Banishing spell

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

jadwell8@gmail.com

jadwell8@gmail.com

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 10 posts
I'm playing on android version 776-20170114 pfid dcac86675f7465c5.my problem is playing a party of 6 (barbarian,sorcerer,wizard,thief,druid,and cleric) the cleric has the spell invoke.(bury is card to recharge 1d6 blessings from discard back into the blessing deck.) I have had this card twice and once used the spell is banished.anyone else having this issue?

kurtalb1

kurtalb1

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 121 posts

I don't know the card specifically, but does it have the "divine" trait?  If it doesn't, Kyra (the cleric) will have to banish it.

ylvglo

ylvglo

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:FabledSole5139

It's a divine spell.

You're not the only one experiencing this, I've seen others report it before, and it just happened to me earlier today with Lem.

Edited by ylvglo, 24 January 2017 - 10:26 AM.

jadwell8@gmail.com

jadwell8@gmail.com

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 10 posts
It's very frustrating

ylvglo

ylvglo

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:FabledSole5139

Yeah, it's not exactly the easiest spell to get back.

Celedhring

Celedhring

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Steam:celedhring

Might be a wording error? They changed the Holy Candle to banish too (it's bury in the physical game) to avoid players exploiting it by stocking several copies and thus rendering the blessings deck meaningless.

So maybe it's working as designed, but they didn't change the wording on the card to reflect it. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users