Politics 2017

Wrath of Dagon

I think we desperately need this thread.

Media lapdogs suddenly turn into rabid watchdogs: http://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2017/01/17/trumps_inauguration_and_the_media.html

Edit: One of the few sane liberals left: http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/01/19/trump-inauguration-protests-democrats-jonathan-turley-column/96669492/

Edit2: Obola's incompetent intel people go after a US citizen, what is this, nazi Germany?

http://thefederalist.com/2017/01/17/top-level-intel-officers-war-donald-trump-bad-country/?platform=hootsuite

Edited by Wrath of Dagon
  • Like 2

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

everything they are doing now, is being remembered. I'm actually excited to see what's gonna happen when the opposite party gets elected down the road and I wanna see the biblical **** storm of "one upping" the same stuff that they are doing now.

Sigh, these bitches (I hate to use the term for people as that shows disrespect towards humans) seem to forget that the whole reason of "peaceful transition" was because once it starts, it's REALLY hard to stop it from rolling on.

The end is near! The end is near!!

Godwin in the very first post of the thread. Nice.

I thought you liked Trump quotes.

Since the golden glow of nostalgia already seems to be descending on Obola's administration, here's a recap of his "accomplishments" : https://spectator.org/saul-alinsky-leaves-the-white-house/

Edited by Wrath of Dagon

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

We desperately needed another garbage thread?

• Like 6

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I have been watching the Trump auguration 

It was good and had some awesome moments, I loved the last singing of the US anthem....one of the most beautiful and evocative versions I have heard 

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Oh my, that inaguration-speech. He completely shat all over Washington.

What a time to be alive.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

That was really great inauguration. I wish I could be there. And the speech was top notch.

Why did you never say that about Obama's speeches, they are much better 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Obama's speeches were masterpieces of double talk and self-contradiction, especially his farewell address.

Edit: So much winning, you'll get tired of winning: http://www.breitbart.com/live/inauguration-2017-swearing-president-donald-trump/whitehouse-gov-takes-climate-page-puts-america-first-energy-plan/

Edited by Wrath of Dagon

Obama's speeches were masterpieces of double talk and self-contradiction, especially his farewell address.

WOD you probably missed something in translation, what language did you listen to them?

You guys wont believe this....I have just heard an accusation on a radio station by some loser that said " there is a new social problem driven by people called SJW " .....now people are using the words SJW in a radio discussion  !!!!!

I am going to have to move very quickly to explain these words should only be used on the Internet  :yes:

John Milton 

You really should apply for work at The Sun.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

WOD you probably missed something in translation, what language did you listen to them?

You guys wont believe this....I have just heard an accusation on a radio station by some loser that said " there is a new social problem driven by people called SJW " .....now people are using the words SJW in a radio discussion  !!!!!

I am going to have to move very quickly to explain these words should only be used on the Internet  :yes:

Believe me, I know English better than you do. And I'm not stoned all the time, so I can actually think logically.
  • Like 1

Believe me, I know English better than you do. And I'm not stoned all the time, so I can actually think logically.

Im not stoned all the time? Only 6 days out of the week  :dancing:

• Like 1

John Milton 

But the effects linger, don't they?

You right WOD.....so that means Im stoned how many days out the week  :x

John Milton 

You are if you are a crybaby SJW Nazi.

But, hey, it was Trump who was anti Amerikan and anti democratic because he wouldn't accept the results before there were actually any results. LMAO

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I see many people celebrating the speech. I personally just am genuinely afraid of this man now, more than I was before. You really did elect a right winged populist for your president. I mean... phew...

At least, when it's my generations turn, the pendulum will be coming right back. I'm hopeful that we can then indeed reach wonderful things ;)

• Like 1

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

You are if you are a crybaby SJW Nazi.

But, hey, it was Trump who was anti Amerikan and anti democratic because he wouldn't accept the results before there were actually any results. LMAO

This protest isnt an " I dont accept Trump "  protest, its an  " anti-Trump " protest 

You will see this often as he really offended people and minorities 

John Milton