Come on guys, we know it's Pillars of Eternity 2

State capitals, presidents, Stallone movies... so many possibilities

Man, now I'm really looking forward to Project Rocky III

They actually already use state capitals. Pillars of Eternity 1 was one - Project Trenton.

No idea what Project Dover and Project Harrisburg were.

• Like 1

Honestly PoE2 seems more likely. All I could ever hear in that game was god this, god that, stuff a god up my arse, someone ate dog god biscuits. GOD The game. If you can't tell I found it just a little... little.. pretentious. It's definitely out stayed its welcome. 

I hope for Fallout, but expect PoE2. An entirely new RPG would also be cool. 

If I had to guess, I'd say Pillars 2 will still have to deal with Gods.

Because now the world probably knows they're all created (I doubt 2 is going with the "Join up with Woedica and cover everything up" ending) and that's probably going to lead to some kind of social upheaval that you'll get stuck in the middle of.

When they run out of States, they'll adopt National Parks: Project Yosemite, Channel Islands, Cabrillo, Death Valley ... there are fifty-nine of them.

Rivers on earth.  Project Limpopo, Project Apalachicola, Project South Esk, Project Dnieper...

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

and it need romance...

It won't have romances. Obs still think they won't be able to do "good romances" with the resources they have... which will lead to them outright ignoring players' sexuality; because travelling with possible romantic interests for a long time and not even having the slightest sexual tension between player & companions or between companions is perfectly natural, right. Anyway I hope they don't see Bioware-dating sims as romance done right.

• Like 1

and it need romance...

It won't have romances. Obs still think they won't be able to do "good romances" with the resources they have... which will lead to them outright ignoring players' sexuality; because travelling with possible romantic interests for a long time and not even having the slightest sexual tension between player & companions or between companions is perfectly natural, right. Anyway I hope they don't see Bioware-dating sims as romance done right.

Three Paragon dialogues and companions will bang you. Just like in real life.

• Like 3

Big project names have indeed been US states since the beginning. The state names are chosen in the order they have joined the union. Apparently smaller projects may use state capital names instead, but I'm not sure about that. The names have no bearing on what the games actually are.

So KOTOR2 was Project Delaware, NWN2 was Pennsylvania and Alpha Protocol was Project Georgia, for instance.

What will happen when they run out of states? :p

America will annex Canada.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Bearding? Is that how manly men browse forums?

If I ever meet a manly man i'll ask him.

• Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!