Pillars of Eternity 2 Countdown Site

5 hous ago Josh posted on twitter the sting song "seven days"

7 days until the official anouncement :yes:

Now we can see in Twitter Josh page the song "Six Days"

https://twitter.com/jesawyer/status/822530590578790401

In six days we'll have great news

I thought in the past days Obsidian could launch the kickstarter/fig campaign just before the release of Torment. After Torment release, people would became more satiated and less eager to back PoE2

Edited by juanval
  • Like 1

What the hell are you guys talking about? I don't see anything about pillars 2 in that first link or upside down 9/6s. I just see some crappy page with a sentence about gods.

I'm sorry for your ignorance. ;)

Now it's Pallegina speaking by the way. Feather and five suns: no doubt, no? :)

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 3

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

It wasn't exactly my wish, but it seems that PoE2 is really going to be an epic-level campaign.

Easy questions :

What is even stronger than Archmages ?

So who can be a challlenge now ?

Ancient High Priests; The Palid Knight and other gods' emissaries; the gods themselves. 

MOAR DRAGONS.

• Like 2

Ancient High Priest : check

Fighting 2 dragons at a time : check

Gods have bodies.

These bodies can die.

God can die.

They are apparently weak to divine hammers...

I really found that lore and narration improved greatly in WM. That moment speaking to Ondra was epic. 

I'm eager to know what Berath and Rymrgand would say when facing their death...

Edited by Elric Galad
  • Like 1

I mean, after all we still have to meet the "famed Vailian wizard" Minoletta, then Arkemyr, Kalakoth and many others... ;)

Also, I'm hoping for this since PoE1: it would be so cool to experience the stories and/or meet the protagonists of the many chanter's songs (the Bride and the Brideman, the Champion who braved the horde alone, Hel-Hyraf, sure-handed Ila, Ben Fidel!).

Edér, I am using WhatsApp!

Hopefully it won't be a high level campaign, in fact it would be great if the pc was a level 1 noob. Some of the previous companions like Eder and Aloth would be in the game, but it would make a nice change if they were powerhouses and above the the pc's paygrade. They could be some of the more established npcs in the game. Could supply quests or just be in he background. I would really prefer if the watchers story ended...

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."
"So they play that on their fascist banjos, eh?"
"You choose the wrong adjective."
"You've already used up all the others.”

Lord of Light

Early levels are fun at first run, since you learn everything, and i can enjoy every magic sword even if not optimal.

However, it would be interesting if once we beat game we could start new game in some Start+ mode which skips tutorial part and jumps us to level 5 and give ok gear, so we can skip content we dont like and rush early levels.

• Like 2

^ Damn straight. Appreciate I may be with the minority, but from a mechanical perspective the real fun starts at max level with end-game gear for me.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

There can be giants, titans, a leviathan (especially if the setting is aquatic), more dragons, higher-level undead, higher-level kith, and of course the best enemy of all: good A.I. paired with interesting and varied encounter design.

Edited by AndreaColombo
  • Like 3

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

They could let you fight against a lvl 16 monk who has +5 move speed and uses The Long Pain and Shot on the Run. Says "HA HA!" every time a party member gets knocked out. Will be the most deadly and annoying enemy ever. ;)

• Like 2

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

^ I get following association chains:

- hazanui -> Rauatai -> Kana.

- cannons / fish -> Island Aumaua / Coastal Aumaua.

Edited by MaxQuest