Great news! We got a patch coming in that will address some of the major issues you all have been reporting. If you receive a notification that the game is requiring an update and does not, please allow for a few hours while the game gets updated across all regions> Then you will be good to go!
Now on to the patch notes!
Alts drop from Treasure Chests
- You now have a small chance of acquiring Alts from Treasure Chest drops
- Acquiring an alt will award the base character as well, if you don't already own them
- Alts and dice are not exclusive - it is possible (if rare) to get both in a single chest drop
- If you happen to acquire an alt skin you already own, they will be auto-salvaged for half their gold cost in the store.
Top Community Issues
These are issues you have all helped to bring to our attention. We can't thank you enough for your feedback on the game! These issues have been the most discussed here on the forum and these, along with many more, will be fixed when 188.8.131.52 goes live!
- Harpy/Harpy Monks
- Resolved an issue where you could be unable to roll dice when encountering the Harpy or Harpy Monk
- Quest Mode
- You will no longer incorrectly be given extra card feats sometimes when completing scenarios in Quest Mode
- People who ran into a progression break as a result of this issue will now be able to continue playing
- Better clarified the tutorial when instructed to have Ameiko aid Orik's check
- Fixed a possible progression break that could also occur here
Here's the list of other fixes we've addressed in this patch, broken down by type!
- Fixed a possible crash when multiple characters are required to discard damage
- Summon Monster: Can no longer play twice on the same check
- Karzough's Burning Glave: Can now correctly be revealed after cancelling discard
- Scholar Ezren's Augmented Spellbook is now dimmed when not usable
- Weekly Challenges will now display the correct gold value for the reward
- Weekly Challenge progression should now show properly in the popups
- Fixed an issue where closing The Shimmering Veils of Pride when a villain was present would incorrectly cause the villain to flee.
- Close Quarters: Fixed a visual bug that would make it appear that characters lost a power feat for hand size.
As always we'll be checking the technical support forums on release of the patch for any and all feedback you all provide. Thank you all for making the launch of Pathfinder Adventures be an awesome one and we look forward to bringing you more content as soon as we can!