Pictures of your Games Episode IX - The Bigger Picture

Rosbjerg

still playing Wildlands on a regular basis, I'm nowhere near done with the story (about half way through), because I just like driving or flying around the map clearing out enemy bases and checkpoints. 

this actually may be the game that portrays, what being CIA's Ground Branch operative is like, most accurately. I find myself leading local guerrillas into battle and relying on them more than on my own team mates (the latter being almost completely useless anyway) almost on every objective. 

first I soften the enemy up with a mortar barrage, then I send in a small squad of guerrillas to create a diversion on one flank, and finally conduct a full-on assault from the opposite direction with two other squads. works great every time. 

but enough talk, here are some pics.

FQsFH7bGLeo.jpg

mmDxL8nRMOE.jpg

BEl04EnixFM.jpg

this was an interesting moment. I had to tail a vehicle without attracting any attention, and it just happened to merge with a cartel convoy delivering drugs somewhere (the vehicle in question is between the truck and the trailing Humvee in the pic). usually I destroy these convoys, but this time I had to restrain myself to not fail the mission, so we drove in a column for a couple of miles, until the target separated from the convoy. I believe this is what they call "emergent gameplay"

also, had to kidnap someone's girlfriend

3wWfzdF36Mc.jpg

sEE2SN5s24s.jpg

29wEZr1cQ-Q.jpg

three girls, one gun. I swear I was gentle, 

• Like 2
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Sorophx, may I ask What system you're playing this on? Ive been playing a little on the he pc and enjoying it quite a bit more than I thought. Instead of doing every side mission I come across I try to play it more from a standpoint of role playing and going full stealth which has been quite fun.

One thing I wish you could do and maybe I missed a tutorial and you can but I wish you could advance time manually so I could stick to doing more missions at night.

• Like 1

I'm playing on Windows. were you asking about my PC specs, though? I have an i5-3570K, with a GeForce 680.

You advance time by fast travelling, so you can just make a few hops from camp to camp to get the sun down.

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

**screenshots**

I love Bioshock's unique art style :)

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...