OK, so the line-up of crawlers to hire are:

ShadySands the Cyberninja

Labadal the Hacker

Hurlshot the Force Psyker

the_dog_days the Engineer

Sorophx the Soldier

and I was considering Marelooke for Smuggler

• Like 5

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

oooh, I'm in this as well, exciting! :D just in case, I prefer to use assault rifles exclusively, and am more of a close quarters guy rather than shooting from long distances. judging by the screenies the game takes place in claustrophobic spaces, which suits me just fine 8)

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Continuing discussions with Labadal, while team Obsidian loots an obsidian rock:

n3rWZT6.jpg

Hurlshot joins the team:

vlghwwv.jpg

Labadal makes us some extra cash:

yUGAYg3.jpg

Edited by melkathi
  • Like 5

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

PuYmoNf.jpg

You mean that giant 60's movie laser gun looking thing?  Sure, what could possibly go wrong?

QL4wYwA.jpg

Umm...  Oh well, better make the best of this weird situation.

ahfU1k6.jpg

Oh boy.

• Like 2

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Marelooke mugs monsters

x79ZuJj.jpg

Yeah, not sure that is worth anything...

3RulSJt.jpg

Maybe we can store the lint in this?

lfoyETm.jpg

I don't know if "authentic" goes with that spelling.

xdEFEOb.jpg

yeah, now you are getting the hang of this, marelooke!

Edited by melkathi
  • Like 5

My first elusive target success.

m1Xyi0Q.jpg

Didn't get silent assassin, but at least I got the job done.  That makes me 1/3 on elusive target missions.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

And a new installment of StarCrawlers (powered by Shadysands' Great Game Fiveaway)

Sorophx is The Juggernaut!

YjqwApQ.jpg

HwQ0qJB.jpg

1GLHOOZ.jpg

P9glnPS.jpg

OK, he Hurlshoted it there at the end.

* to hurlshot: term used by the Obsidian StarCrawlers team to describe bad luck when trying to do a simple thing.

• Like 5

I've always been bad with traps... should've told you before you recruited me!  :disguise:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Nah, he is alive and kicking. Though mostly when he kicks stuff, it triggers some kind of explosive device or upsets a nest of space vermin or....

But the game allows for 4 man teams and I have 8 characters, so I rotate them around. He did get close though. Very close. Only crawler to drop to double digit HPs so far. Also only crawler to drop to single digit HPs ;)

• Like 2