Hi, just started playing, and seems like fun, however, I'm a bit confused on how to edit a deck?

I've finished the tutorial and the first adventure.

So I've received a few extra items ..

Now, I'm trying to edit my deck  to use some of those extra items ..

So I open the game, click Continue .. then "Manage decks" .. 

It shows me the decks, however, I see now "extra items" ... where did they go ? I know I had some ?

It shows me the decks, however, I see now "extra items" ... where did they go ? I know I had some ?

The way deck-building works in the game is that after you finish a scenario, you have the opportunity to keep, trade, or banish the cards your characters acquired.  The cards you chose not to keep are sent back to the Vault (possibly to be encountered again later).

Aside from the character's decks, you do not build up a "library" of shared cards to manage between games.  Deciding which cards you keep after a scenario can sometimes be a difficult decision, because for every new card you want to keep, you'll need to swap it for a card that a character already has in their deck.

Edit:  Also, welcome to the forums!  Glad you're enjoying the game. :)

Edited by Ethics Gradient

The way deck-building works in the game is that after you finish a scenario, you have the opportunity to keep, trade, or banish the cards your characters acquired.  The cards you chose not to keep are sent back to the Vault (possibly to be encountered again later).

Aside from the character's decks, you do not build up a "library" of shared cards to manage between games.  Deciding which cards you keep after a scenario can sometimes be a difficult decision, because for every new card you want to keep, you'll need to swap it for a card that a character already has in their deck.

Oh, ok .. that makes more sense than ... 

THanks!

• Like 1

There is one time where you can manage the caracter's decks more or less freely: before you start the first adventure. Then, you'll be able to re-create every deck - but note that you'll be limited to Basic cards, only.

You can use that to make the first stages easier... or much harder!  :devil:

Cheers!

Mauricio