What you did today

Gorth

I don't understand: why are you reading (or able to read) her posts to begin with?

Rage is a drug. Is why I still look up news about my scumbag relatives (and read Reddit)

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

My anxiety disorder reared its head in a bad way and now I'm on sedatives temporarily. I don't think my body has ever been this relaxed. <3

Nice, so you feel goooooooooooooood   :thumbsup:

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Have this week off work, so am catching up on cleaning and shopping

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Malls are nice and pleasant at 11 am on a Monday. Shame they had nothing in my size, so I guess I'll have to shop online. But at least got out to enjoy the day and encounter the sketchy people that take transit. So far nothing can top the twitchy dude that appeared to be attending an EDM festival in his head, though.

Have this week off work, so am catching up on cleaning and shopping

Have this week off work, so am catching up on my backlog and doing nothing else

I have this week off, so I'm clearing away the jungle that is my backyard.

• Like 1

A friend of mine that delivers newspapers was attacked while working, 4 dudes jumped him and wanted to beat him up, for no reason but to feel manly we suppose. They were a bit tipsy but could handle themselves and my friend doesn't look like much - about 170cm's, glasses and a bit puffy.

Little did they suspect that he could actually defend himself, when they started to outnumber him he pulled one guy to the ground and jammed his thumb into his eye, he screamed for help from his friends and two of them came running and started hitting and kicking my mate in the back. He kept pushing in his thumb until the guy on the ground stopped struggling. Then my mate pulled the next guy down and jammed his thumb into his eye and kept pushing until he felt something give way and the guy was screaming like a stuck pig. They backed off at that point and started slowly making their way off and my friend collected himself, went home, called his girlfriend and then the police.

The polices response? "They ****ing deserved it, don't count on them getting caught though, rarely happens. Good job." XD Not what I had expected.

My friend is mostly angry that they didn't even manage to break his glasses, he's said that once his glasses break he's getting lenses. He's had the glasses for 16 years now. :p

Oh, and yeah, they weren't immigrants, they were just four Swedish jocks.

Edited by Azdeus
  • Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

How is that possible? I thought only immigrants are capable of doing crime.

• Like 2

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Today I discover my left nipple aches when touched. All I could think was: This is the way I'm going to die. I have nipple cancer.

Be strong my friend.

Perhaps it is just chafed from a recent jog?

I think it was just my manly pectoral muscle being sore from all the rigorous exercise I've been doing.

• Like 3

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

So he might've permanently blinded a guy? wow.. Play stupid games, win stupid prices indeed..

Yeah, when four people jump you you don't hold back and play "fair" or you might be just as bad or worse off. Doubtful the guy got permanently blinded though but his eye will probably look really nasty for a while.

How is that possible? I thought only immigrants are capable of doing crime.

I know, right! It's weird bizarro-land, like something out of twilight zone. Regular Swedes committing assault? Inconcievable!

I think it was just my manly pectoral muscle being sore from all the rigorous exercise I've been doing.

Nipple clamps does not count as exercise. :no:

Edited by Azdeus
  • Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Well is good that they chose your friend and got ****ed up rather than some one else they'd beat up. Think they learned anything other than "bring more bros" ?

Well is good that they chose your friend and got ****ed up rather than some one else they'd beat up. Think they learned anything other than "bring more bros" ?

Yeah, I wonder what would've happened if his girlfriend (Same job, different districts but same way back to the loading dock) went by or their roommate wich has never thrown a punch his entire life.

"Go for the eyes Boo! GO FOR THEIR EYES! RAAAAAAAASK!"? :p

I hope that they learned not to jump people, they got the crap beaten out of them for nothing by a lone guy that looks like nothing, hopefully they won't go for "pick an even easier target" but atleast they might remember this incident and pause and think thrice.

Clearly you have never used them right. :p

Training maybe, but not exercise :p

You Scandis are weird people. Managed to avoid JWs on patrol today. I guess the secret is to blast Megadeth and wear a PoE tshirt. :lol:

Actually, they aren't that bad compared to the water heater scammers, real estate dickheads and kids hocking crap that visit my door

You Scandis are weird people. Managed to avoid JWs on patrol today. I guess the secret is to blast Megadeth and wear a PoE tshirt. :lol:

Actually, they aren't that bad compared to the water heater scammers, real estate dickheads and kids hocking crap that visit my door

We try ^^

Any black or death metal tends to do the job, having a ponytail and beard helps aswell. Slayers Reign in Blood is especially effective against hippies though, tried at a party and it worked like a charm. :D

Atleast the cultists are well meaning, unless the scammers and such, there is that. :)

Yeah but then I'd have to listen to Slayer.. ick. :p

• Like 1

Yeah but then I'd have to listen to Slayer.. ick. :p

:o

A HIPPIE IN DISGUISE!

Hah, nah I like metal. Albeit 80's metal mostly. Coworker is a metal fan so we talk, which is nice as he's not That Kind of Metal Fan, you know the dude for whom metal is a 'lifestyle' which might as well be OTT macho nonsense 24/7 :p (or the complete metal snob for whom all other music is crap, as well)

I'll be honest, I can only stand the first thirty seconds or so before the sining starts. Love the music, don't like their vocals.

I know what you mean, I'm mostly into power metal myself, but I love me some hair metal at times! Judas Priest, Helloween, Accept, Rammstein, Blind Guardian, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Edguy, Eluveitie and many others. Don't have many coworkers that listen to metal, but then again the vast majority of them are muslim immigrants so I suspect they haven't had the exposure. :)

It's good fun to see their faces when they listen to something like Nightwish the first time, haha!

Email ... lots of email for various hats, including OBS ... if those were letters of the paper'd variety, I think I would need an old skool mail-room!

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: