Later today we will be patching the game to 184.108.40.206! We have submitted the build and are currently in review. Thank you everyone for being so patient with us. Please keep in mind that the upload will take some time to reach across all regions. If you see that the game is asking for an update, but doesn't update right away, please give it an hour or two.
Top Community Issues
These are issues you have all helped to bring to our attention. We can't thank you enough for your feedback on the game! These issues have been the most discussed here on the forum and these, along with many more, will be fixed when 220.127.116.11 goes live!
Android users unable to load the game
- Android users on certain devices were unable to load the game after the patch. This has been resolved.
Encountering the ally Morgiv results in cards being lost from character decks
- Issue has been resolved. We cannot fix this retroactively in-game, but are working on a CS method to rebuild affected character decks.
Progression break when acquiring Roles
- There was a progression break when more than 1 character acquired roles. The main issue has been resolved. There is a smaller edge case that can still break progression - if you go to the Rules before selecting your roles progression can break. You can work around this by restarting the game and proceeding without interacting with the Rules button.
Cards staying on top of the deck when defeated
- Haunts, Zombie Horde and Zombie nest would remain at the top of the location deck even when they should otherwise be defeated. This has been fixed.
Seoni & Lem losing powers
- There was an issue where Seoni and Lem would have their Role switched to a different one, and you couldn't see the power feats that had been acquired from the role. While these should have continued to function as normal, the issue as been resolved and fixes the characters affected. Any instances of Lem or Seoni who acquired roles since 1.1.6 will have this issue again, and need to be manually corrected.
Here's the list of other fixes we've addressed in this patch, broken down by type!
- Into the Runeforge: Resolved a progression break on Heroic+ when encountering the henchman and Revenge of the Wrathful wildcard is active
- Assault on the Pinnacle: Resolved a progression break that would occur when defeating The Thing From Beyond Time.
- Lini: Animal Empathy now properly recharges played allies with the animal trait again
- Power Feat Loss with Alts: It was possible to lose a power feat by selecting a power you already owned, but wasn't displayed on a version of the character you didn't acquire it on. This issue has been resolved.
- Roles skipped: If there was a character that gained their maximum number of power feats, they would skip role acquisition. (This also skipped roles for other characters in party that were not maxed out). This has been resolved.
- Into the Eye: You can no longer close the location when defeating a henchman.
- Special Offer: Rolling All The Way: Offer was not granting the correct items. This has been resolved. Anyone who purchased the offer and didn't get the correct items should contact email@example.com to get the proper items granted to their account.
- New Boosters Not Dropping: Resolved an issue where the new boosters weren't dropping at the desired rate.
As always we'll be checking the technical support forums on release of the patch for any and all feedback you all provide. Thank you all for making the launch of Pathfinder Adventures be an awesome one and we look forward to bringing you more content as soon as we can!