Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Patch 1.1.6: Spires of Xin-Shalast | Bug Fixes | Character Equipment Set | and More!

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

Ripe

Ripe

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 180 posts

Character

• Seelah: Inheritor's Favorite now functions as intended.

No, it does not. It's still bugged. Which at this point is rather insulting to your customers considering exact same ability for Kyra work perfectly (or at least it did before... didn't play Kyra since AD6 was released so it's possible that one is messed up as well now).

As for Alts and their price... price is one problem, the fact that characters don't look particularly interesting to play is another.

Edited by Ripe, 20 December 2016 - 07:18 AM.

• unwanted likes this

thunderspirit

thunderspirit

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts

Hi anyone else with Android having issues updating? Trying to use Google play from Pathfinder app link...And there's no "update" option only uninstall and go to app. Afraid to uninstall and reinstall don't wanna loose everything I've acquired. Anyone know if I uninstall re install will I keep in game stuff?i Have a separate Google play act. That always logs in when I start Pathfinder app. Just want Access to my dailies man!

I am having a similar problem on my G Pad 7.0 LTE.

This is what my gameplay screen looks like, but when I go to update this is what the Play Store screen looks like.

Edited by thunderspirit, 20 December 2016 - 08:51 AM.

DAEDALUSPL

DAEDALUSPL

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Neither Harsk nor Lini are recharging animal allies post patch on Android.
  • Borissimo likes this

OmegaDestroyer

OmegaDestroyer

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts

Character

• Seelah: Inheritor's Favorite now functions as intended.

No, it does not. It's still bugged. Which at this point is rather insulting to your customers considering exact same ability for Kyra work perfectly (or at least it did before... didn't play Kyra since AD6 was released so it's possible that one is messed up as well now).

I can confirm it is till bugged and that Kyra's is now broken as well.

nogardtla

nogardtla

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

Neither Harsk nor Lini are recharging animal allies post patch on Android.

Same on IOS. 

Additionally:

• Sajan with Drunken master did not get the chance to recharge (rather than banish) his potions that were used.
  • At the end of adventure 6.1, I got both the quest and scenario rewards.

elcoderdude

elcoderdude

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 128 posts

The variant characters are intriguing.

The one I don't understand is Armored Valeros.  Valeros is already very tough to kill, and explores very slowly. I don't understand giving him more armor and taking away an explore.

• MauGibrin likes this

MauGibrin

MauGibrin

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Steam:MauGibrin

The variant characters are intriguing.

The one I don't understand is Armored Valeros.  Valeros is already very tough to kill, and explores very slowly. I don't understand giving him more armor and taking away an explore.

Agreed. This Valeros also lacks a 'something extra', that everyone else got (Seelah got a better Divine, Lem got a Light Armor proficiency, Harsk got a bigger hand size, etc). He just got a change of stats and lost an useful card for a less useful one...

(And if you argue that he changed a d4 on Fortitude checks for a d10+1, well, Seelah also changed a d4 Diplomacy for a d10+1 Diplomacy, besides a d8-based Divine becoming a d10-based Divine...)

Cheers!

Mauricio

PS: Maybe an ability to recharge any armor (even non-magic ones) at the end of the turn could be useful for this new Valeros - it would make him very newbie-friendly...

Edited by MauGibrin, 20 December 2016 - 01:48 PM.

Soft_nuts

Soft_nuts

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts
iPad 4 iOS 10.2

So many bugs! So... many... bugs.

Druid is sometimes unable to recharge creature allies, I discovered this with the monkey using its ability to get a boon.

Cleric no longer recharges blessings of Sarene, doesn't even count them towards daily missions of using blessings either.

Getting absolutely REKT by this Morgiv guy. I've encountered him once on mission one: he gives me the text from the beginning of mission two, restarts the mission with all the locations I closed previously remaining closed. Same thing happened on mission two, only as soon as it restarted the mission, it ended the mission, giving me no reward. Each time this happens it leaves my characters with a handful of cards. He simply removes most of my characters' cards, cards which aren't even available in the post-battle inventory page. So because of this gentleman, I've lost some fantastic cards that I've spent the entire campaign trying to find.

I'm a little sad a bug this big is out there; having paid for this game, I'm curious to see what Obsidian has to say about it, and how they plan to compensate.

RevvyObsidian

RevvyObsidian

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

My game is still asking for an update..but the googleplay store doesn't have any update. A few hours waiting isn't a problem...but I'm sure there's been a lot of hours in the past 2 days already.

Elaborigen

Elaborigen

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

My game is still asking for an update..but the googleplay store doesn't have any update. A few hours waiting isn't a problem...but I'm sure there's been a lot of hours in the past 2 days already.

I have the game in both my tablet and my phone. I'm having the same problem as you on the phone, but not the tablet. My best guess is that for some reason the update is been set up as tablet only (probably accidentally) and the game checks for an update on its own. That's why you get the message in the game, but you can't download anything

I know of tablet apps that you can't even see on the store from a phone. I didn't know this could be the case for updates, but it's the closest I've got.

Elaborigen

Elaborigen

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

By the way, don't worry too much about not getting the update. You are probably better off right now as it's riddled with some nasty bugs and it has broken some things that worked (because writing unit tests is for losers).

Until they fix the bug that banishes the whole hand of all characters in a party I'm not getting anywhere close. So you can safely wait for a patch or two and hope for the best.

OmegaDestroyer

OmegaDestroyer

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts

The game is broken for me.  Due to an issue with dice disappearing and not being able to play cards in mission 5.5, I cannot proceed.  I am really disappointed in this patch.

Edannan

Edannan

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 46 posts

I have the game in both my tablet and my phone. I'm having the same problem as you on the phone, but not the tablet. My best guess is that for some reason the update is been set up as tablet only (probably accidentally) and the game checks for an update on its own. That's why you get the message in the game, but you can't download anything

I know of tablet apps that you can't even see on the store from a phone. I didn't know this could be the case for updates, but it's the closest I've got.

I can confirm this is not the case, at least for the Google Play store. My wife and I both use the same model of phone, on the same OS. I saw the update, she didn't. It's something far more weird. Apple store... maybe?

DAEDALUSPL

DAEDALUSPL

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Confirmed - it definitely works for me on Android. Possibly a problem with multiple devices using the same account or do you have separate accounts?

kannibalen

kannibalen

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts
I can't update :*( No fun playing when I can't access the store or even earn gold. It would be nice if this could be fixed as soon as possible.

Elaborigen

Elaborigen

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

In case it can help track the issue, my phone is a Samsung S5 and my tablet an Nvidia shield K1 sharing the same google account. The tablet updated but the phone won't.

I don't remember having this problem with other apps that share account.

kannibalen

kannibalen

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts
My issue is with Samsung phone aswell. Is it just the phone-update that doesn't work?

thunderspirit

thunderspirit

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts

My issue is with Samsung phone aswell. Is it just the phone-update that doesn't work?

No, it's not. My tablet has the same issue.

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

(12) Mage

• Members
  • 1842 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
That not updating has happened Also before, Also with other aps.
So it is not nesessary game spesific.
Shutting down the device and restarting has helped sometimes.

Fcknuckle67

Fcknuckle67

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 44 posts

The game isn't working on my phone. It doesn't even pass the initial loading screen.
Samsung Galaxy E5, Android 5.1.1

After Update, the game doesn't even pass the initial loading screen

samsung galaxy A7

Hey guys,

We have fixed the issue with the loading problems as it was posted here: http://forums.obsidi...r-patch-to-116/

Thanks for keeping us up to date!

So you fixed the issue? I don’t see any fix when i go to the directed thread. Just like i keep looking for the multiplayer mode that IS STILL part of the Google Play app advert... Aarik it would be nice to see better accuracy and honesty here... And i still can't load the game...

Edited by Fcknuckle67, 21 December 2016 - 01:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users