Barbarian's Bloody Bundle Now Available in the Store!

That is correct! But you still get a legendary card, epic card, and 25 treasure chests for a great price!

Buying Amiri multiple times allows you to make terrible puns about Hoarding Barbarians and Barbarian Hoards.  That's gotta be worth something!

(Probably not, I'll see my own way out... thanks.) :)

• Like 7

I'm not buying the bundles on principle, but I'll note they're much more likely to seduce people if Obsidian manages to devise some system where players are capable of directly obtaining the boons when they start the appropriate AD. For example, if the bundle Treasure is AD4, after I finish 4-1, on the same interface that I get Loot Scenario Rewards, I should get another round of cards - Barbarian Bundle Rewards - where the game drops on me all AD4  Treasures that came from a Bundle.

As it is, I'll be paying 10 bucks for 2 cool cards that I may not even encounter in my play-through! (And yes, some other random cards from chests but they're not the Bundle incentive after all...)

• Like 3

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

For me, it would be great if bundles like this would include some kind of discount, compensation or something extra for those who already have the "you can't have multiples" part of the content, like characters.

In this case some gold or additinal chests to replace a "2nd" Amiri would suffice.

• Like 1

I'm not buying the bundles on principle, but I'll note they're much more likely to seduce people if Obsidian manages to devise some system where players are capable of directly obtaining the boons when they start the appropriate AD. For example, if the bundle Treasure is AD4, after I finish 4-1, on the same interface that I get Loot Scenario Rewards, I should get another round of cards - Barbarian Bundle Rewards - where the game drops on me all AD4  Treasures that came from a Bundle.

As it is, I'll be paying 10 bucks for 2 cool cards that I may not even encounter in my play-through! (And yes, some other random cards from chests but they're not the Bundle incentive after all...)

I agree with Longshot here.

With Amiri part of the very popular Character Add on Deck, I'm not sure this bundle will get much interest. I would guess most people who would even consider buying a bundle would have already either bought the character deck through money to gold or more likely by getting gold in game. I agree with those above that there should be some compensation for those who already have Amiri.

• Like 2

To be fair, even if you have Amiri (and who is paying for anything with cash but still doesn't have Amiri?) the price is still a decent deal.  $10 for 25 chests is the same cost/chest as the discounted 50 chests rate, plus you get a couple extra cards.  It's funny, because I think more people would buy this if Amiri was not included.  

I still am not going to pay real money for something like this though.  The highest rate I'll pay is consistent with the daily gold, which gets you 12 chests for $2.

• Like 1

I don't agree, as if you want to buy chests, you already have options for that. And I don't buy chests with money, as that's the only thing I can spend my gold on anyway.

If bundles wouldn't have oversized chest component to increase the price and there would be at least a partial return for already purchased items I would have purchased both this and possibly several earlier bundles. Yes, then it would be small amounts of money/bundle, but this way I purchased exactly nothing.

• Like 1