Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BUG: All of my party is the wrong affliction/Red circles

- - - - - Bug Glitch

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Goddamnit

Goddamnit

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

Alright, so I'm new to the forums, I don't know if there is a Megathread anywhere.
Please no spoilers, I haven't beaten the game.

So I don't know what has happened but I got into a fight with some Spores in The Paths of Old Nua, I believe I am at level 11. and afterwards, my main character had changed their affliction. Normally there is a green circle, but it is now red, with no Status effects at all. I made a secondary save, and when I loaded that, all of my party had changed to the Red circles. when it was just my main, the party wouldn't attack her, but I could choose to manually. I went to the next level, and some spiders did become hostile, so I'm not sure of the implications, but it is rather annoying.
I couldn't find any details on Google, and I'll probably have to load a backup, but if anyone knows what might be going on, it would be appreciated.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bug, Glitch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users