Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Laptop suggestions

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Gorgon

Gorgon

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4425 posts

I still want one though.

Damn. I can feel my restraint slipping away. 

Gorgon

Gorgon

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4425 posts

Aaaand I failed. Ordered the most expensive version. I feel guity now. And those 5-7 days can't go fast enough.

• Intel® CoreTM i7
• 512GB
• 16GB
• NVIDIA Quadro M1000M graphics with 4GB GDDDR5 VRAM

Gorgon

Gorgon

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4425 posts

Only a dual core though. Didn't know they even still made those. Still should be the business for design.

Deadly_Nightshade

Deadly_Nightshade

Vampire

• Members
  • 5119 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Only a dual core though. Didn't know they even still made those. Still should be the business for design.

Is it an ultra low voltage chip? Those are normally dual core.

Gorgon

Gorgon

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4425 posts

Maybe to save on TPD because it's a mobile device ?

Wacom got a lot of flak with the last iteration of their tablet PC because of fan noise and heat. 

Gorgon

Gorgon

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4425 posts

Pen function is the best i've ever tried on a digitiser and i can now run my applications anywhere i go.  Dunno if its worth 3200 euro though. Anyway never spending that much on one again. Wacoms monopoly is showing signs of finally breaking. We are going to have better options in their segment in a few years time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users