Cannot complete Them Ogres Ain't Right - Tips?

I have literately gone through this scenario over 30 times, and from what I can tell (due to the nature of this scenario) is the only way to complete this out of sheer random luck?

The only way I can think of (tactically) to actually complete this is to (again random luck) have all characters on an open location and no other open ones, have MANY turns left and then fight Mama (and then pray you don't have any bad rolls to close the locations), and then hope and pray you find her again fast?

I can't think of anything else to do?

I am using a party of 6. I'm thinking you cannot finish this with a party of that size. I DID complete this once with a party of 4 a while back.

EDIT: Finally beat this. Only pure random luck is the only way to defeat this (and finding a Blessing Candle).

Edited by Jaesun

The only way I can think of (tactically) to actually complete this is to (again random luck) have all characters on an open location and no other open ones, have MANY turns left and then fight Mama (and then pray you don't have any bad rolls to close the locations), and then hope and pray you find her again fast?

Either I'm misunderstanding you, or this exactly the opposite to how you should play this scenario. Since the first time you encounter Mammy she'll be undefeated (and pinch blessings from your Blessings deck, instead of the Vault) - you must spread your heroes as thinly as possible (1/location, ideally). So, when you encounter Mammy - you do your darnest to temp-close all other location; that way, worst case scenario, she'll only cost you 2 Blessings from the blessings deck (for the empty locations), and now you'll have it narrowed down to 3 location where she is shuffled (the 2 empty locations + the location you encountered her in)

• Like 2

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.