FPS and Graphics Issues

StormRaven

Question

Not sure why, but I'm averaging around 10 frames per second when playing NWN2 on my system. All settings are set to their lowest value. I verified that it's using my Nvidia card instead of the onboard GPU. I have tried restarting and playing. I have also installed the community patch. I've done fresh installs, but I still around 10 FPS. 

Any help would be wonderful.

• Windows 7 SP 1
  • i5-2450 @2.50GHz
  • 8gb Ram
  • Nvidia GT 630M, Driver ver. 375.70
  • Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete (latest GOG version)

2 answers to this question

Are you sure that your system is not defaulting to the integrated graphics? You've likely tried this already but go to the game .exe itself, as opposed to the launcher, and right click and then select the run with the 630m option. If you're still having issues then we can move on to other ideas.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Are you sure that your system is not defaulting to the integrated graphics? You've likely tried this already but go to the game .exe itself, as opposed to the launcher, and right click and then select the run with the 630m option. If you're still having issues then we can move on to other ideas.

Indeed I did try this. I also defaulted my GPU to the 630 for all applications just to make sure. So I know the game is using the Nvidia, but I'm still getting the low FPS