Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Combining necromancer cleric and gunslinger

cleric necromancer build help build help necromancer cleric gunslinger multiclass

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Kammellion

Kammellion

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

As the title says.

I'm playing pathfinder with friends but do only have a few months of experience with Dungeons and Dragons. So far I have played as a dragonborn sorcerer and a halfling warlock in two different campaigns.

Sadly enough, the dragonborn sorcerer campaign seems dying out (we don't get together as much) and apparently the chance that my halfling warlock dies in the next session is really high. Thus I'm looking at a new character.

I am looking to create a necromancer cleric/gunslinger build. I want my character to be able to shoot guns from a distance and raise the dead. I believe because of this I will not be able to heal though (positive energy/negative energy). Within this multiclass I want more focus on the necromancer side of this multiclass build.

I need someone who can give me a start, a place to look. Domains, spells, grit, guns, race, how can I best combine these two classes? I am not aiming to create a power play build.

Thank you so much!

kurtalb1

kurtalb1

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 121 posts

Wrong forum.  This is for Pathfinder Adventures, not Pathfinder RPG.

Amentep

Amentep

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4540 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Moved to the P&P Forum. Hopefully a Pathfinder RPG player can help. Sadly I've only ever flipped through the books.

If you think this move was in error, pm me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cleric, necromancer, build help, build, help, necromancer cleric, gunslinger, multiclass

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users