Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Patch Preview for 1.1.4.3 (Now Live)

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Spellbane

Spellbane

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts
Thank you Aarik. That worked and everything else is working as well.

It's greatly appreciated.

spworldtour

spworldtour

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
Something about this new patch has caused my Samsung s7 edge to go crazy. The screen is flickering it continues looks like it's gone to sleep but it hasn't.

It worked fine before the patch but is essentially unplayable now.

Valthanis

Valthanis

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

Hello,

I had the Kyra - Purge Undead issue.  My party was on Adventure Deck 4: Fortress of the Stone Giants.   I tried this fix:

Hey guys,

We apologies the you are unable to forfeit the issue with Kyra in Story Mode. Sometimes fixes may not always correct the issue while it is already active. To get out of that game state, you will  have to delete your save to continue. Fear not, you will not lose any progress with your characters. The good news is that cause of the bug is fixed, so you won't come across this issue with Kyra again.

Deleting a save without losing any progress:

1. Close the game
  2. Relaunch Pathfinder Adventures
  3. Tap on Story
  4. Delete the affected save
  5. Make a new party
  6. Tap on the Experience Button
  7. Reform your party

Hope that helps! Again we apologies for the inconvenience.

It worked for me.

Edited by Valthanis, 24 October 2016 - 09:24 PM.

mmassuk

mmassuk

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts

Want to say this fix worked for me too. However, I had completed all of Hook Mountain Massacre on Legendary, but only up to Heroic was saved. Might this be a bug as well?

mccrispy

mccrispy

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 668 posts

Want to say this fix worked for me too. However, I had completed all of Hook Mountain Massacre on Legendary, but only up to Heroic was saved. Might this be a bug as well?

Check whether you still have the Legendary Rewards for the APs that you completed. If you have them then progress has not been lost - it's just that the UI is really bad at showing your progress. You should be able to create a party from any combo of characters that have completed a scenario at Legendary and find that when you go back to the Scenario you have Heroic complete and Legendary is available for a repeat (which is by design).

(I believe, though haven't tested, that the character with the highest degree of completion determines the completion level of the party from the point of view of what you get access too, not sure how it affects Legendary Completion Rewards though)

mmassuk

mmassuk

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts

Check whether you still have the Legendary Rewards for the APs that you completed. If you have them then progress has not been lost - it's just that the UI is really bad at showing your progress. You should be able to create a party from any combo of characters that have completed a scenario at Legendary and find that when you go back to the Scenario you have Heroic complete and Legendary is available for a repeat (which is by design).

(I believe, though haven't tested, that the character with the highest degree of completion determines the completion level of the party from the point of view of what you get access too, not sure how it affects Legendary Completion Rewards though)

Ah-I didn't know Legendaries were up for repeat! Thanks!

Slide87

Slide87

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 78 posts
so guys do you have some news about level 50 cap on quest and/or deck 5 patches? the game is beginning to be boring :(
  • Pediatron likes this

King_Momo

King_Momo

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 69 posts

Can we also get an update on when AD5 will be released?

nsr

nsr

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 150 posts

Fingers crossed for this week.  I think what will happen is either they will release an update or there will be a blog post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users