3.04 Beta update

Sking

Question

What! More fixes,

We've fixed a bunch of issues (well mainly BMac). If everything goes alright we will push the 3.04 live for all the enjoy sometime next week. Any other serious issues that come up will be addressed (Kraken having 0 DR) but other than that this will be it for the foreseeable future.

A huge thanks to everyone for your feedback and testing, you 'heroes' know who you are. Keep the feedback coming, we will be reviewing the feedback answers up until the patch goes live for the contest. Winners will be announced a few days after. 

Bug Fixes;

- Sul attacking her own pride during 'The Old Queen and the New King'

- Cliant Lis traps not functioning

- The Unlabored Blade Firebug proc not functioning

- Breath VFX originating from adventurers hand

- Tooltip for Sabre +20% is missing item mod 468

- Nyry the Deft Hand not granting Cape of the Cheat to base game

- Characters sometimes being stuck in Elmshore adra pillar

- Stun on crit weapon mod duration is unaffected by graze/hit/crit

- Party AI sometimes runs to undiscovered enemies

- Chanter, One Dozen Stood... phrase not reducing Frightened and Terrified

- Fighter, Clear Out causing Blights to stop attacking

Always a pleasure

- Sking

Build: v3.04.1158

[update: 10/27]

- Kraken DR is set to 8 from 0

Build: V3.04 1165

• Like 5

13 answers to this question

Hey Sking,

Thanks for the update. Does that mean I should give up on the shaders for the Lost (bug introduced in 1.02) ever being fixed?

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Sure thing.

There were a couple of threads, but I think this one got the most traction. This post has some before and after pictures which I hope drive the point home.

I appreciate you taking the time to look at this :)

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

What! More fixes,

We've fixed a bunch of issues (well mainly BMac). If everything goes alright we will push the 3.04 live for all the enjoy sometime next week. Any other serious issues that come up will be addressed (Kraken having 0 DR) but other than that this will be it for the foreseeable future.

A huge thanks to everyone for your feedback and testing, you 'heroes' know who you are. Keep the feedback coming, we will be reviewing the feedback answers up until the patch goes live for the contest. Winners will be announced a few days after. 

Bug Fixes;

- Sul attacking her own pride during 'The Old Queen and the New King'

- Cliant Lis traps not functioning

- The Unlabored Blade Firebug proc not functioning

- Breath VFX originating from adventurers hand

- Tooltip for Sabre +20% is missing item mod 468

- Nyry the Deft Hand not granting Cape of the Cheat to base game

- Characters sometimes being stuck in Elmshore adra pillar

- Stun on crit weapon mod duration is unaffected by graze/hit/crit

- Party AI sometimes runs to undiscovered enemies

- Chanter, One Dozen Stood... phrase not reducing Frightened and Terrified

- Fighter, Clear Out causing Blights to stop attacking

Always a pleasure

- Sking

Build: v3.04.1158

I wonder when we can all expect the patch.

It's written in the post you quoted.

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

EDIT: please ignore this. False alarm.

Edited by AndreaColombo

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

First: Hunting Bows when on the back have an arrow knocked and are set high on the back so it looks completely off. Looks like this is specific to female Pale Elves.

Second: Occasionally and for no reason I can ascertain, I get a yellow circle around my character (like the engagement or range circle) when running around out of combat.

I have validated my install and am still having these oddities.

Also I think I have found a solution to the clipped sound bytes. Sometimes when verifying your install after it the first portion of the clip is silent, performing another validation afterword will fix it.

Edited by zenblack

It only works for ONE ally of the paladin, not for all. If you test it again with the paladin and one single other party member you will see that it works perfectly well. You can see that only in the combat log (look up the hit rolls), not on the character sheet.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

It only works for ONE ally of the paladin, not for all. If you test it again with the paladin and one single other party member you will see that it works perfectly well. You can see that only in the combat log (look up the hit rolls), not on the character sheet.

OH Than youvery much! its much less interesting then haha. i guess it is the same for weapons with "marking" then (like st garam's pistol)?

Yes, it's basically the same thing. But both stack with everything else, which makes a paladin with Coordinated Attacks who also wears a marking weapon interesting. Things that stack with everything can be quite powerful.

For example: A Darcozzi Paladin with Inspiring Exhortation (+10 ACC fo a single ally, also stacks with everything), Coordinated Attacks and a marking weapon can mark a dragon for a fighter with Disciplined Barrage and a single handed stunning weapon (like Cladhaliath). The fighter will get a ACC bonus of +70 and +12 (one handed) = +82, easily stunning the dragon after he used his initial attack for a Knockdown. Dragons can become easy prey with this combo.

You can take this even further: add a priest with Inspiring Radiance and Devotions of the Faithful and the fighter could have +112 ACC. Then add a chanter with the Blackwarden's Breastplate and the "Slay the Beast" chant and your fighter will have +147 ACC against dragons... so, about 250 to 260 ACC at lvl 16 I'd say. 

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods