We have a new patch for Pathfinder Adventures that is releasing today! It will be rolling out over the Apple App store and Google Play shortly. Do keep in mind that while we update PlayFab you may experience some connection issues. There is a chance that the service will be spotty between 5:00PM PDT-7:00PM PDT.
Now onto the notes!
Salvaging Cards Immediately!
- Now when you open treasure chests, you can salvage cards from that screen. Simply zoom in and the option to salvage will appear.
New Tresure Chest Cards!
- Be sure to check out Nathan's blog for details on some of the cards being added in this patch.
Top Community Issues
Jorgenfist & Ogrekin
- Fixed a progression break that could occur if the Ogrekin rolled a 4 for the power to put it on the bottom of the location deck after you act.
Blessings Not Adding Two Dice for Skill Checks
- Resolved issues where blessings that add extra dice for specific skill checks would not always do so.
Bury Progression Break
- Fixed a progression break that would occur when combining the Crowbait Scenario power (and it's Quest Mode variants) with the Blood in the Sand Wildcard Power while fighting summoned monsters.
Merisiel's Thief Role Banishing Blessings
- Issue addressed wherein if Merisiel had Inspired Dexterity and used a blessing for the final combat vs the villain, the blessing could be banished and unavailable at card selection following the scenario.
Quest Mode Levelup Progression Break
- Fixed an issue where people receiving multiple power feats could encounter a progression break.
- Loading existing parties: Fixed an issue where it was possible for a saved party game to load into the Store.
- Improved Mending: Fixed a potential progression break when playing the spell.
- Character - Lem: Fixed a potential progression break when grabbing a flask from discard using Versatility.
- Major Cure: Fixed an issue where, if used off turn, could make the casting character the active character.
- Wand of Enervation: Fixed an issue where Arcane users weren't rolling 1d4+4, and were instead incorrectly rolling 2d4.
- Seoni: Updated text descriptions for Improved and Greater Arcane Blast to be more consistent.
- Bonuses: Fixed an issue where bonuses could be removed from checks when playing multiple cards to add bonuses.
- Cancel: Fixed some issues where cancelling a played card wouldn't return the card to hand.
- This also affects cancelled Character Powers such as Merisiel's Sneak Attack, and Lini's Beast Form.
- Heroic Sandpoint Under Siege: Resolved some strange issues that arose between the Ogrekin and scenario power.
- Fixed an issue where tutorial tips could overlap rotate-zoomed cards on phones.
As always, please let us know your feedback on this patch and let us know of any issues you run across while playing Pathfinder Adventures over in our Technical Support Forum.