Your origin... Where do Pillars players come from? (poll) [big update on 6 oct... Pls vote again(sry guys] ;)]

Home continent  

149 members have voted

1. 1. So, please select your beautiful home continent

• Africa
    • Asia
    • America, north
    • America, south
    • Europe
    • Oceania/Australia
    • Antarctica
    • Eora

So... I was wondering where most of our wonderful community comes from :) I'd find it quite interesting to see where our community sits, if it is spreaded or not and so on. So, I'm Europe, Germany (as you can see ;) )

things have been modified a bit... Yes, there is more heavy details on Europe ;)

Nevermind

Edited by Ben No.3

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

Be honest, you started this thing after last night's discussion! ;) I gave you the idea! hahahha

Anyway... Italy here, Tuscany.

• Like 1

- There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary code, and those who don't. - 

So... I was wondering where most of our wonderful community comes from :) I'd find it quite interesting to see where our community sits, if it is spreaded or not and so on. So, I'm Europe, Germany (as you can see ;) )

things have been modified a bit... Yes, there is more heavy details on Europe ;)

I propose you change it again, every country in the world seperately now.

lol the regions :p

France is in middle or south Europe? Or maybe west? :p

Scandinavia is not in Europe I see :p

Where in Europe is UK?

What is the border between east and west Asia? :p

France is middle, so is UK

Scandinavia is the name of the region, there is no region called "Scandinavian Europe"

Culturally speaking, I'd say India

And everybody knows

If one is from Russia, can he/she vote in either east Europe, West Asia and East Asia instead?

What "other" in north America if you leave out USA? Central America is included?

I know I'm stretching. Nvm :p

Nope then he votes Russia, for exactly that reason. Central America is included yes. USA is only separate because it has one of the strongest gaming cultures, otherwise it's pretty useless to makes sperations in the two americas

Hope I could answer all questions ;)

And everybody knows

But I must say, I am quite surprised how many people seem to come from Europe... On the other hand, it explains why there are often so "many" people online at once :p

And everybody knows

If one is from Russia, can he/she vote in either east Europe, West Asia and East Asia instead?

What "other" in north America if you leave out USA? Central America is included?

Nope then he votes Russia, for exactly that reason. Central America is included yes. USA is only separate because it has one of the strongest gaming cultures, otherwise it's pretty useless to makes sperations in the two americas

And yet it is useful to make separations for Europe? How is that supposed to make sense?

And yet it is useful to make separations for Europe? How is that supposed to make sense?

Because there is a vast number of of very different countries in Europe

And everybody knows

Because there is a vast number of of very different countries in Europe

Tell me, have you ever lived in South America? And what about Central America, Mexico and Canada, which happen to be packed togheter?
I have indeed visited your home country in 2014, in fact I've been to every continent but Australia (and Antarctica). And while it was quite a lovley experience, I must say that you guys are in desperate need of better politicians (it's at least what the people I'm still in contact with tell me... From what I hear that seems to be a pretty valid point). But then again, I only was these couple of weeks...

However, I meant from putley numbers... Europe has quite a lot of countries. Tell me, have you ever been to Europe? ;) It's crazy... So many small countries I'm happy to edit the poll though, do make suggestions :)

Edited by Ben No.3

And everybody knows

Rome, Italy, i hope PoE 2 will be translated aswell because PoE italian is beautifully written.

One of the best translation ever seen, and not easy to do considering the amount of text.

Edited by Mazisky
  • Like 3

Also Dream Wayfarer... Since we have a lot of Europeans around here, it seemed to make sense to be more specific on Europe :) and it still does.. As it stands now, Europe holds the vast majority of active members. But hey, maybe it'll change over night

And finally, it's also a matter of personal interests... ;)

Edited by Ben No.3

And everybody knows

Also Dream Wayfarer... Since we have a lot of Europeans around here, it seemed to make sense to be more specific on Europe :) and it still does.. As it stands now, Europe holds the vast majority of active members. But hey, maybe it'll change over night

And finally, it's also a matter of personal interests... ;)

I think it made it more confusing than specific, imo :p