TILESCAPE Modular Building System™

Here's a 3d printable terrain system thats sized for DnD, pathfinder etc in case any of you are interested.

Its in 3x3 sized pieces with 2 inch high walls.

Dungeons, Caverns and Sewers will by the first 3 core sets.

Debut video of the Tilescape Modular Building System™

Here you can see the three main components of the system: the tile, the frame, and the link. This example is to show how easy it is to use, how secure the connections are, and how perfect it is for tabletop gaming!

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Our Tilescape DUNGEONS core set consists of 30 pieces (and that is ONLY the Dungeon core) to interchange for endless dungeons. There are tons of possibilities and lots more you can do with this system...tune in for more videos, pictures, and demonstrations!

Don't forget to like our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/rocketpiggames

Don't forget to join our Forum:

post-8464-0-54550600-1475509650_thumb.jpg

post-8464-0-43874900-1475509657_thumb.jpg

post-8464-0-73451000-1475509664_thumb.jpg

Rogue Dao Studios

www.roguedao.com

Personally i'm afraid I find no need for such playing aids, I still use the Heroquest, Warhammerquest, Mighty Warriors and Dungeon Floor Plans from the 80's and 90's. If they are not suitable I use the simple expedient of descriptive narrative. It does look like a nice, well made product though, good luck.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!