Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pathfinder Adventures: Adventure Deck Competition

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

MauGibrin

MauGibrin

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • Steam:MauGibrin

Great!

Another idea I had, not for the contest and less silly than the previous one...

Cheers!

Mauricio

Attached Files

• Fionavar likes this

BernieTime

BernieTime

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Drive-Thru Cards fixed the problem I was having with finalizing the Role Cards.  Once they set it as available (takes a few hours), I'll relink it here as before I had to link pictures of the cards until the problem was resolved

• Fionavar likes this

Aarik D

Aarik D

Community Manager

• Developers
  • 3120 posts
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Thank you everyone who participated in the Pathfinder Adventures Community Competition! Everyone did an exceptional job! We really enjoyed see your creations and so pleased to see we have so many talented people in our community. We will definitely hold more contests in the future! 

In case you were watching the stream, we have chosen our winners!

Congrats to Greenvise and cartmanbeck! I will message you two with additional details. 

Thanks everyone!

• Nathan Davis likes this

Chris_R

Chris_R

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 58 posts

Well done Greenvise - that was a very neat-handed bunyip gag, well executed, and I really enjoyed it.

• Greenvise likes this

Greenvise

Greenvise

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 42 posts

Well done Greenvise - that was a very neat-handed bunyip gag, well executed, and I really enjoyed it.

Thanks!

So I go on vacation out of the country - no Wi-Fi for days - and I come home to a contest victory and the release of Deck 4?

How sad is it that I am more excited about this than for the vacation I took?

• Nathan Davis likes this

JanidoonA

JanidoonA

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:JanidoonAPN
  • Xbox Gamertag:JanidoonAPN
  • Steam:JanidoonAPN
Hi just wondering now that obsidian has a partnership with Paizo wether this will lead to a top down isometric rpg similiar to Tyranny/PoE.Pathfinder online visually doesnt really appeal is this still in production?.I enjoy pathfinder adventures for the game that it is, however its my lust for a D&d based co-op rpg that I am really looking for.Ive played Nwn 1&2, SCL, BG1&2, IWD 1&2, Ddo, Neverwinter. the game that appealed most was ToEE I played in it the day and then again just recently, kudos to the modding community. I thought I just put this out there, I have my 100 to start a crowdfund if popular enough of a suggestion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users