Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Additional Rules and Undocumented Features

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Nym

Nym

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Hello, any chance to get a list with all Wild cards that the program use in Heroic and Legendary level? i see a few at the beggining of this document but i believe there are more.

Yeah, they've added a few in recent patches, and some are Adventure or even Scenario specific. I don't have time at the moment to go digging through the app to find them all, but if anyone has a complete list to share, I'd be happy to add it to the OP.

Edited by Nym, 03 June 2017 - 03:28 AM.

isel

isel

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 15 posts

Hello, any chance to get a list with all Wild cards that the program use in Heroic and Legendary level? i see a few at the beggining of this document but i believe there are more.

Yeah, they've added a few in recent patches, and some are Adventure or even Scenario specific. I don't have time at the moment to go digging through the app to find them all, but if anyone has a complete list to share, I'd be happy to add it to the OP.

OK, Thanks, i hope you can put soon, many thanks

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

(12) Mage

• Members
  • 1872 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
http://pathfinderwik...nder_Adventures

isel

isel

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 15 posts

i donĀ“t find anything abaut the wild cards here

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

(12) Mage

• Members
  • 1872 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Hmmm... have They been removed?
Try this
http://pathfinderwik...der_Adventures)

http://pathfinderwik...wiki/Portal:PAD

Edited by Hannibal_PJV, 10 June 2017 - 07:07 PM.

Yewstance

Yewstance

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 48 posts

Those links work, but the wild cards are incomplete, I think, at least for Quest Mode. I'm almost certain that in the later tiers I've found one or two not on that list, and I'm certain that the numerical values can scale higher than what's suggested there (such as "4 difficulty increase to acquire boons").

Edited by Yewstance, 11 June 2017 - 12:49 AM.

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

(12) Mage

• Members
  • 1872 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
They do. The list in the wiki is very old. But They can be as a base line for updated version. The Numbers Are most likely from early heroic level difficulty and the -+ values Are higher in the Legendary level, so this list should be updated to include two collums for heroic and legendary levels.

isel

isel

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 15 posts

They do. The list in the wiki is very old. But They can be as a base line for updated version. The Numbers Are most likely from early heroic level difficulty and the -+ values Are higher in the Legendary level, so this list should be updated to include two collums for heroic and legendary levels.

i believed the difference betwen heroic and legendary its the quantity of cards, maybe an updated because i believe sevaral cards only works in one scenario or when you arrive to certain level or adventure.

isel

isel

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 15 posts

Anyone knows the quantity of coins that the game give for doing something and for what?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users