Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Additional Rules and Undocumented Features

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

Nym

Nym

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Hello, any chance to get a list with all Wild cards that the program use in Heroic and Legendary level? i see a few at the beggining of this document but i believe there are more.

Yeah, they've added a few in recent patches, and some are Adventure or even Scenario specific. I don't have time at the moment to go digging through the app to find them all, but if anyone has a complete list to share, I'd be happy to add it to the OP.

Edited by Nym, 03 June 2017 - 03:28 AM.

isel

isel

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 19 posts

Hello, any chance to get a list with all Wild cards that the program use in Heroic and Legendary level? i see a few at the beggining of this document but i believe there are more.

Yeah, they've added a few in recent patches, and some are Adventure or even Scenario specific. I don't have time at the moment to go digging through the app to find them all, but if anyone has a complete list to share, I'd be happy to add it to the OP.

OK, Thanks, i hope you can put soon, many thanks

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2014 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
http://pathfinderwik...nder_Adventures

isel

isel

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 19 posts

i donĀ“t find anything abaut the wild cards here

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2014 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Hmmm... have They been removed?
Try this
http://pathfinderwik...der_Adventures)

http://pathfinderwik...wiki/Portal:PAD

Edited by Hannibal_PJV, 10 June 2017 - 07:07 PM.

Yewstance

Yewstance

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 58 posts

Those links work, but the wild cards are incomplete, I think, at least for Quest Mode. I'm almost certain that in the later tiers I've found one or two not on that list, and I'm certain that the numerical values can scale higher than what's suggested there (such as "4 difficulty increase to acquire boons").

Edited by Yewstance, 11 June 2017 - 12:49 AM.

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2014 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
They do. The list in the wiki is very old. But They can be as a base line for updated version. The Numbers Are most likely from early heroic level difficulty and the -+ values Are higher in the Legendary level, so this list should be updated to include two collums for heroic and legendary levels.

isel

isel

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 19 posts

They do. The list in the wiki is very old. But They can be as a base line for updated version. The Numbers Are most likely from early heroic level difficulty and the -+ values Are higher in the Legendary level, so this list should be updated to include two collums for heroic and legendary levels.

i believed the difference betwen heroic and legendary its the quantity of cards, maybe an updated because i believe sevaral cards only works in one scenario or when you arrive to certain level or adventure.

isel

isel

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 19 posts

Anyone knows the quantity of coins that the game give for doing something and for what?

Ethics Gradient

Ethics Gradient

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 949 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Anyone knows the quantity of coins that the game give for doing something and for what?

Okay.  My notes may be a little derpty, but it should still be along the lines of:

Scenario Difficulty Reward:
Normal: 100 Gold (awarded once)
Heroic: 150 Gold (awarded once)
Legendary: 50 Gold + 50 Gold per character 

Scenario Rewards:
Monster Defeated: 1 Gold + (Chance of extra 1 Gold if bane has Veteran or Elite traits)
Henchman Defeated: 2 Gold
Villain Defeated: 2 Gold

Location Closing: 5 Gold

Salvage:

Rarity and traits used to factor into card values under the old system.  Cards were valued from 8-36 Gold to remove them from your profile permanently.

The current "Nouveau salvage" system probably has a similar formula that I haven't had a chance to nail down yet, and cards are valued from 0-11 Gold when you sell them back at the end of the game.

Challenges:

Daily Challenges: 100, 150, or 200 Gold based on difficulty tier for that challenge type (e.g. "Acquire 5/15/30 Boons")

Weekly Challenges: 300, 350, 500 Gold or Dice or anything else.  Usually 500 Gold, but the reward can be whatever.

Loswaith

Loswaith

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 28 posts

There is a typo:

With the card layout descriptions, point [4] Powers says "Fiction" which i gather should be "Function".

Assussanni

Assussanni

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 56 posts

The current "Nouveau salvage" system probably has a similar formula that I haven't had a chance to nail down yet, and cards are valued from 0-11 Gold when you sell them back at the end of the game.

So far as I can tell from some very brief testing, the new salvage system is based only on deck number and rarity as follows:

1 + deck number + rarity

where deck number = 0 for B and C cards and,
Rarity:
Common (standard black border) = 0
Uncommon (pink? border) = 1
Rare (blue border) = 2
Epic (purple border) = 3
Legendary (gold border) = 5
Not sure about the white bordered special cards, I'd guess they count as Epics but I haven't checked.
Cards with the "repair" icon are always worth 0 regardless of any of the above.
  • Ethics Gradient likes this

Ethics Gradient

Ethics Gradient

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 949 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!
Yup.  That pretty much seems to be the case.  
The following is correct for every treasure card (aside from promos or adventure reward cards):
Salvage = 0 (B)    + 	1 (Common)
	  1 (AD1)    	2 (Uncommon)
	  2 (AD2)	3 (Rare)	
	  3 (AD3)	4 (Epic)
	  4 (AD4)	5 (Legendary)
	  5 (AD5)
	  6 (AD6)
Regular campaign cards seem to generally follow that as well, and since they are common cards, I think you can expect:
Salvage = Adventure Deck + 1

The notable exception being the zero-value salvage cards.  Since I don't think the game is calculating salvage on-the-fly, I think they're just set to zero regardless of any formula.

isel

isel

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 19 posts

Where can i find a good picture for every icon of the types of the cards? (item, villain, ally.....)

Thanks

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2014 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
From the gallery

isel

isel

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 19 posts

From the gallery

What Gallery? From the game collection? or is another page? Because from my phone only i get very low resolution pictures, for that i asked this symbols. Thansk

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2014 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
The game collection...
Hmm... not sure. You can try the learn to play videos
http://forums.obsidi...utorial-videos/
The boons Are close up 1.02 and banes 1.24 in the tutorial film.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users