Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Patch Notes for 1.1.3 is now live!

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

mccrispy

mccrispy

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 703 posts

Awesome! First patch in a while that updated smoothly with no update process issues. Of course I've logged 6 bugs after the first scenario, but nothing game-breaking this time around, it's mostly related to the UI changes and dice visuals. Perhaps we're moving toward a stable code base! I hope so.

You did read the previous comments right?...

I did, and your point is... what, exactly? I'm reporting my experience, not yours or anybody else's. I spot and report quite a number of bugs *every* release and this time around *I* have seen fewer game-breaking bugs than heretofore.

• PinkRose, Hannibal_PJV and RedPred like this

RedPred

RedPred

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 424 posts

I confirm mccrispy experience. It seems to me more stable (with a bunch of UI glitch anyway). But I know there are players with serious bug that can't play at all at the moment reading in the Tech section..

• PinkRose likes this

Saint Ajora

Saint Ajora

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 112 posts

• Nightbelly Boa: Removed from Quest Mode as a possible henchmen.

That's funny because the Nightbelly Boa was generated as a henchman today in one of my quests.

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2019 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Hmmm... if so, what hensman was removed instead of it...
  • RedPred likes this

RedPred

RedPred

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 424 posts

:aiee:  :wowey:  :woot:

Also Wand of Enervation requires a second fix  :-

RevvyObsidian

RevvyObsidian

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

Quest Mode: Resolved an issue where characters that died or lost a scenario but leveled up were unable to acquire rewards.

Yesterday I did story mode, (3th story. First scenario. Normal). With Kyra and Mersiel. Kyra died and when I finished the scenario Meresiel got to pick an upgrade to one of her skills..but Kyra didn't. 

boxerboyhomer

boxerboyhomer

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:SpoofedNinja

Quest Mode: Resolved an issue where characters that died or lost a scenario but leveled up were unable to acquire rewards.

Yesterday I did story mode, (3th story. First scenario. Normal). With Kyra and Mersiel. Kyra died and when I finished the scenario Meresiel got to pick an upgrade to one of her skills..but Kyra didn't. 

You were playing story mode not quest mode.

Also, if a character dies it doesn't get a reward

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users