What are you playing right now

Rosbjerg

I thought the new Deus Ex dlc mini adventures were totally seperate from the base game? Like the Missing Link was originally for...Deus Ex: I never asked for this (sorry forgot the name.) I may have been misinformed, but it might be worth investigating before purchase.

Edited by Nonek

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Hm, for all the stuff about the benefits of pre-loading for digital purchases..  it always seems to end up taking an hour+ to unpack, and that's after the final download once release time has arrived.

Considering that most of the game is meant to have been installed on your hard-drive by now, it seems odd it'll take twice as much time to set the game up as compared to installing it from a physical product (ie dvd).

As you might gather, waiting on the Deus Ex to be playable.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Playing games with the Playstation Store or more accurately it's playing games with me

Just take my money and give me Madden. Why is this so difficult?

Shoulda got an Xbox

UPDATE - Called Sony support and they suggested that I buy a PSN card or get a physical copy... thanks Sony :no:

Edited by ShadySands

Free games updated 3/4/21

Mankind Divided is pretty cool, play exactly like the last game

Actually, after the intro level has seemed completely different, a lot more investigative/hacky options instead of the forced stealth of the last one. Which is a positive surprise, as I'd assumed it would be more shooty like the original.

Game of the Decade candidate at this stage.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Slowly working my way through the opening of Mankind Divided. A nice set if slow set up and introduction to the mechanics of it all.

Although I'll have to sit down and figure out why I have no sound during any cinematics. It's fine the rest of the time, but the moment a cinematic starts all the sound cuts out, only to start up again when its finished.

Played the new Deus Ex for about 20 minutes and yes, it feels like a console game now. The mouse is moving somewhat blurry for me (god damn mouse smoothing??), and I don't know.. the whole movement is kinda weird. Not sure exactly what it is right now. Maybe it'll get better when I play it some more. Also the interface screams way more console than human revolution.

Maybe I should play this game on the couch with gamepad, instead of mouse & keyboard..

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Action horror games need to stop having invincible enemies that you have to run from or otherwise just kill a bunch of times. It was neat at first, when it was a final boss and the tension was at the highest. Or when it was an interesting premise for the entire game.

But now they're just popping up in the middle of the game for no reason. Like they ran out of ideas to break up the monotony of the hallways, so tossed it in.

When time machines get built, that's the first thing they need to go back and put a stop to. That and Mass Effect 1's Mako.

Despite the bossfights I still loved that game, but due to the bossfights I'll likely never replay it. The setting on the abandoned ship was pretty awesome  imho. Can only think of one enemy that you had to kill a number of times and that was Rachel.

They fixed some of these issues in Revelations 2, but then the setting made me wonder whether I'd managed to stumble into the Tomb Raider reboot by accident...

As for what I'm playing, got to level 95 in Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (DDDA), making my way through Bitter Black Isle with the occasional excursion into The Everfall.

Also getting back to Warfame once Titania has finished building in the Foundry, also got Vauban Prime in the cookier, so that's two new frames to toy with soon.

That's the love-hate relationship I have with Revelations.  I loved 90% of it, but hated the "boss fights" to the point where every time I want to replay it, I remember a boss fight on that level and decide not to.

Even if you put the difficulty setting to absolutely wuss levels, the boss fights can still be a total pain.

• Like 1

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Destiny, i've have all my 3 character at 335 in theory, because i don't want to infuse for no reason. Some good weapon  rolls as well so i can happily wait for ROI.

And Nioh Beta. Looks like i've found another game i really want to play. Maybe not day 1 but certainly day 10. :D

1.13 killed off Ja2.

I bought the new Deus Ex today.  I'm just waiting for the update to download before playing it.

I remember the good old days when you could buy a game and play it right out of the box without having to wait for updates/patches/etc. to download first.

• Like 2

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I bought the new Deus Ex today.  I'm just waiting for the update to download before playing it.

I remember the good old days when you could buy a game and play it right out of the box without having to wait for updates/patches/etc. to download first.

Are you talking about the consoles?  

We've always had to wait on the PC.  I used to plan my day around when it would be time to swap out the next install disc.

• Like 2

Played the new Deus Ex for about 20 minutes and yes, it feels like a console game now. The mouse is moving somewhat blurry for me (god damn mouse smoothing??), and I don't know.. the whole movement is kinda weird. Not sure exactly what it is right now. Maybe it'll get better when I play it some more. Also the interface screams way more console than human revolution.

Maybe I should play this game on the couch with gamepad, instead of mouse & keyboard..

Given that Human Revolution practically screamed "console game" when I played it on PC for like the two hours I bothered with it, I can't imagine how bad this new one is.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Are you talking about the consoles?  

We've always had to wait on the PC.  I used to plan my day around when it would be time to swap out the next install disc.

Yeah, consoles.

Took like 3 hours for the update to download.  Then again, I probably have a slow ass internet connection.

Playing more Nioh beta. Not getting anywhere because fighting all the revenants at the beginning is so much fun. Might have to try to at least reach the 2nd shrine or something.  Having lots of fun dying. Reminds me of all those Demon's souls feelings but in a different way.

• Like 2

1.13 killed off Ja2.

WoW. These legion invasions enabled my alt to go fron lvl 13 to 65 in a week.

Also playing the new Nova missions. Should play on Easy, I am awful

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Well, got through the base game of Dying Light and 43/44 of the side quests.  Really good game and will dive into the expansion soon enough.  Really solid game all around, however wasn't a fan of the QTE ending, but what can you do.  Hoping the expansion improves upon that. 

Feels nice to complete another game in the backlog........

Playing some Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.  So far, I'm enjoying it.

I suck at stealth, but I decided to go with a non-lethal play through, so that's making things tougher for me.  I also have to get re-acquainted with the hacking mini-game.

My awareness of my surroundings is also iffy.  I'll be tasked with having to get inside a restricted area, so I'll find a ladder and break in a window, only to realize that apartment has no access to where I want to go.  So I just end up peeking in that person's drawers and check their e-mail before leaving.

• Like 2

The hacking is pretty close to what it was in DEHR, but it does feel as if its a touch more difficult than before.

I'm wandering around Prague getting used to the hub and chasing down the various side-quests and seeing how things work.

• Like 1

I had finaly weekend just for myself, so I have booted up Gran Turismo 5 after 3 years or so, again. First I finished 9 hours endurance race on Tsukuba, and on Sunday, I have finaly made all of the License tests with Gold Trophies. Was hard as hell especially I-B tests. In middle of the tests, my PS3 freezed and corrupted my save. I had almost heart attack. Thankfully, PD is competent enough, to have proper save backup implemented, so the only bad thing, which happened with it, was me spending another hour on I-B licenses.

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I feel like getting into Destiny again. I bought the game at launch and leveled up my character to 27 but never bought any of the dlcs after that. With  Destiny: The Collection rolling out next month I think it is a good time to get into the game again. 

I also have my sights on the Bioshock Collection. I always wanted to play Minerva's Den and the Bioshock: Infinite dlcs but never got to. 

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided will keep me busy until then.

Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.