Fastest scenario for Legendary difficulty ?

Hey guys, which is your favorite scenario to get some gold at Legendary difficulty? And how many chars do you have in your crew?

I still miss half characters to buy and we ll have also the AD4 in August, so good suggestions are welcome! :)

I personally use quest mode, so that I don't get bored. The only problem is that sometimes you just get combinations that Are not easy to win or cause a bug to appear that forses forfeit. But in anyway you get some real progress along the gold.

But most people thinks that a scenario where you collect only allies, with high charisma character, or characters Are the fastest one, or the poison pill and trap experts. So usually guite small croups.

• Like 1

I run Ezren/Valeros, Seoni, Lini, Seehla, Meri, Harsk and have little difficulty in any of the story modes. I run the same party in quest mode and again very little difficulty, though some of the wildcard power mixes can be near impossible to win (I'm talking Night Boa henchmen with Ill winds and Night Approaches). Ezren is more powerful in story mode because you can get Haste, Swipe, and Scrying whereas in quest mode you cannot... becasue bugs.

• Like 1

I run Ezren/Valeros, Seoni, Lini, Seehla, Meri, Harsk and have little difficulty in any of the story modes. I run the same party in quest mode and again very little difficulty, though some of the wildcard power mixes can be near impossible to win (I'm talking Night Boa henchmen with Ill winds and Night Approaches). Ezren is more powerful in story mode because you can get Haste, Swipe, and Scrying whereas in quest mode you cannot... becasue bugs.

What bugs are those?